Part 18- It Hurts (Abby gets Marked)

Abby

I woke up, but didn't open my eyes. My eyelids felt so heavy like two punching bags were nailed to them.

I groaned. Right after I did that, someone said, "She's awake!" I knew that voice... Joseph.

I suddenly felt very stuffed and warm. Probably because more people just filed in the room. "Abby," I heard Joseph's soothing voice said.

I felt a warm cloth wash over my face and I felt more fresh. I slowly opened my eyes to see Joseph sitting beside me in a chair, smiling. But his face was pale and he had eye bags under his eyes.

I also noticed that my brother near the foot of my bed. There was also a few pack members and nurses. We were all in Joseph's master bedroom. I wondered how he allowed all these people to come in his mansion.

I opened my mouth to speak, but all that came out was a grunt. Joseph gave me a cup of warm water and I drank it dry. After I was done, I said, "Hi." Well, what else was I supposed to say? "Oh, Abby." Joseph hugged me when I was in a sitting position. "I missed you so much."

"Yeah, that dude hasn't ate anything for the lst couple of days; can't you see his face?" Austin said. What? I past out for a few days.

"Um, what day is it?" I said, as some pack members shake my hand and say how happy their Luna is "Alive and healthy".

"It's Saturday." Austin answered as he sat on the chair next to Joseph. "How is my health?" I asked the nurse to my right. "You're fine; you just lost a lot of blood from the Red End. From what I heard, you and that boy- James? attacked 2 rogues. You must be really brave for you to survive." She looked at Joseph. "Boy, you've got a good Luna." She sad, smiling at Joseph.

"Don't call me boy." Joseph said to the nurse, Ms. Pilgram. I gave him a pointed look. "I mean, don't call me boy, but thank you for your complement." He nodded at the nurse. She beamed. I guess he doesn't usually acknoledge his members. Austin held my hand. "I will have to go home soon... Cherry is waiting."

"Oh, really?" I raised an eyebrow.

Austin stood up and shift his weight on his feet left and right. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Um... I kind of have to tell you something." He looked uncomfortable all of a sudden. He glanced at Joseph, who nodded.

"I got Cherry pregnant."

Austin (Yeah! Tell me i'm not the only one that likes Austin)

"I got Cherry pregnant." I said and I saw Abby's shocked face. I knew she would be ashamed of me. For Moon Goddess' sake, i got an 17 year old pregnant in her last year of high school. And it was all my fault. when her bump startes to show, people will wonder who and how she got pregnant. Why did i forget to put on a... i'm not even going to say it. It was all pleasure that night when Abby and Joseph moved out for Cherry and I's night. Plus, it was her birthday.

"What?" she finall said. I looked at her face. "Are you... smiling?" I asked, amazed.

"Dam, I'm smiling. Congratulations! Come here." She gave me a hug. "Okay? Thanks?" I said, ating her on the back.

"When did you find out?" She asked as I pulled away when I heard a growl. Stupid Alpha. I'm glad he couldn't hear my thoughts. "Yesterday. She was vomiting and had to miss the last 2 periods in school. I also got permission to got with her, and so we went to the doctor to find out she's having a baby." I shrugged.

"And you're not a bit happy, all you feel is regret? Didn't you enjoy "The Moment'?" she said. "Well, of course I'm happy; I loved every second. But I'm not sure I made the right choice." I said honestly.

"It's okay. You won't regret it. Ill be by your side at any hard time. I'll even take care of the baby when it's born." She volunteered. That's why I love her. She is so bright and such a great sister.

"Thanks." I looked at my iPhone, just to see a text message from Cherry saying she needed a massage or something. "Okay, bye Abby." I quickly kissed her forehead and nodded Joseph goodbye.

Joseph

I listened to their conversation as they talked. They seem to be at ease. They seem to get along very well. "Abby, you guys sure do get along good." I said.

She chuckled. "So it seems. Not really. You should've seen me for the last 4 years. Since I turned 13... man I never interacted wth an guyfriends." She looked at me, then my lips. I knew exactly what she wanted.

I got up from my chair and climbed on the bed, taking off my leather jacket. I probably look like sh!t right now, but i didn't care. I wanted her, all of her.

She looked at my every move, as I trap her legs between mine. I was now over her. I leaned in and she pulled me against her, my lips meeting hers. I go on my knees and groan as I felt her trace her delicate fingers on my earlobe. God, I don't think she knows how much she turned me on.

I break contact with her lips and trail my wet kisses down to her neck. I then realized she had injured her neck. I pulled out the bandage and she flinched. Did she want me to stop? I loked at her and she smiled weakly at me. I looked at her scratches, which are actually healing quite well with her wolf powers to help.

I slowly lick he first scratch, causing her to moan and grab hold of me tighter. I did the same with the other three and I was getting harder and harder every minute. I slid my hands through the blankets that seperated us and reached to squeeze her tight butt.

She had nothing elses to do but hold on to me as I moved my fingers to the front and under, telling stories on her skin as she helplessly moaned my name. "Josephhhh...." she said as i put my finger in her p****y. "Please..." she said.

As much as wanted to do more with her on this bed, I wanted to mark her as mine. I licked the side of her neck that wasn't damaged, and slowly did it in circles. I wanted to do this right now, mark her, but does she want me to do it? I looked at her gaze at me.

She didn't speak; she just nodded. "Are you sure." I said. She nodded again. "Answer me." I said seductively. "Yes, Joseph Jase, I love you and I want you to Mark me right now, right here." She said.

My canines grew long in my mouth as I pierced my teeth into her soft neck. She screamd and I quickly let go, licking the blood that has seeped out from her. MmHmmm... she tasted so good. Great, now I just sounded like a vampire.

Abby who had a strong grip of my shoulders not 10 seconds ago, is now limp under me. I put my hands on her face. "Are you all right?" I said, caressing her cheeks with tears? Wait, tears? Oh no, I made her cry. You screwed her up; now she's crying, Derek said, scowled at me. But dam, her wolf is perfect, he purred. "Joseph... it hurts... a lot." she whimpered.

"Abs... I'm so sorry." I soothed her. "Thank you Joseph." she said. I got off her and changed into my pajamas. No, its not a fluffy pink one piece pajama wit hearts, its a tight tank top with shorts.

I crawled in beside Abby and turned her body so we were facing each other, lying down. I then realized what I she said when I marked her. "i love you too." I said.

----------

A/N: Heellllooooo, people.Thank you for reading!
CrystalSikesCollins , thank you for voting the last chapter... I updated this for you:)
Bye

-Rubey