Part 20-Yum!

James

No, that was completely wrong. Everything about that kiss was wrong. We were wrong. I was wrong. I shouldn't have done that. But it felt so right to me. How did she feel?

As I turned on the car, my elbow brushed Abby and she quickly moved her arm. Great, now she's afraid of me.

I sighed loudly and drove to the mall, where she had wanted to go. As I parked the car on the parking lot, Abby, who had her head down and texting her friends, looked up at her surroundings.

She clicked off her seatbelt, and I locked all the doors. "Abby," I said.

"What? Look, let's just pretend that that never happened, okay? Please, if Joseph found out, he'll kill you, and I'm not kidding. I'm not the threatening you; I'm warning you." She said, shutting down her phone and putting it in her pocket.

"I'm sorry. You're just, so beautiful and strong. That day when we fought those rogues, I knew you were the bravest woman I've ever met. I had saw you in school and wanted to ask you out, you were very smart and everything. Little did I know you already had a mate. And when I saw you kissing my Alpha, I was devastated. I knew there could be no us. We had no chance. So I thought we could be friends. And while talking to you on Heartbucks, I was happy and... carefree. It didn't matter where I was and when it was. As long as it's with you." I said, and looked at her.

Abby

"Abby," James said, and I immediately shut down my phone, paying him my full attention. I knew what he was going to say.

"What? Look, let's just pretend that that never happened, okay? Please, if Joseph found out, he'll kill you, and I'm not kidding. I'm not the threatening you; I'm warning you." I said as calmly as possible. I didn't want him to feel bad for what he did. I actually liked it. But it would be unfaithful for Joseph and it would be better if we ignored it. I was about to say that we should get going but what he said made my heart skip a beat to the moon.

"I'm sorry. You're just, so beautiful and strong. That day when we fought those rogues, I knew you were the bravest woman I've ever met. I had saw you in school and wanted to ask you out, you were very smart and everything. Little did I know you already had a mate. And when I saw you kissing my Alpha, I was devastated. I knew there could be no us. We had no chance. So I thought we could be friends. And while talking to you on Heartbucks, I was happy and... carefree. It didn't matter where I was and when it was. As long as it's with you." he said, and I almost died.

That was the most sweetest yet saddest thing anyone has ever said to me. Except I wished Joseph was the one who would say that to me.

Being the emotional person I was and can easily be touched by the heart, a tear fell out of my eyes. I knew James and I can never be. We just can't. James reached over and wiped a tear from my cheek.

"I'm so sorry." he whispered.

Right now, I just wanted to say sorry to him, I broke his heart and I could never be the one to mend it.

"It's okay." I said. He still had a face of regret. "Really." I confronted him. I smiled because I knew that would make him feel better. I knew that within days of talking to him. He smiled a really nice grin.

We got out of the car and walked to the mall. I hesitantly put my arms around his, since it was getting cold. Nothing weird about it, right? Just keeping each other a little warmer. He immediately wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked into the entrance.

As we walked by the LaSenza store, I took a double take inside. Was that... Isabella? And who's that boy standing next to her, looking very uncomfortable like the other guys inside. I grabbed James inside.

"Isabella?" I asked the girls in front of me. "Abby! SO nice to see you." she greeted me and leaned down to my ear.

"Pst, you know that guy with me... he's Luka. You know? that guy I was talking about? Yeah, he asked me out and I said yes!" She whispered. What an easy life for her. See a boy, say hi, date and live a love life.

But me, my life is full of twists and turns. Is that a good thing?

I turned to introduce James to Isabella and Luka. I saves seemed surprised because she might think I'm cheating on Joseph when we're just friends. I have her a look that said, I'll explain everything to you later. She nodded. Luka seemed to knew James though. They had a nice man talk and I'm glad their not enemies or anything. As they both decided to head out to sit somewhere on the seats outside the store, I turned to Isabella, who was observing a thin black lacy underwear. I starred at her. I knew she wasn't a virgin; she's had her fun, but I never thought she would buy a thong... and in front of Luka. That's why he looked very uncomfortable.

"Seriously? You could do it when he's not with you. Let me give you a tip: When you're with your boyfriend, don't make him uncomfortable. Instead, bring him to a candy store or a coffee shop." And that reminded me of James.

"Okay, whatever. Why would I take a tip from a virgin?" She said. I felt offended.

"Why wouldn't I give a good tip to a slut." And I immediately regretted what I said. But she remained calm.

"You're right, I am a slut that doesn't know how to stay steady with a boyfriend." She wiped a tear. I hugged her.

"I'm so sorry; I didn't mean that. It's just that you'd aid I was still 'innocent' and people were staring at me weird." I said.

"Its okay... Let's go." After she bought her undergarments, we walked outside the store, and the boys were no where in sight. We both laughed, wondering where they could've been.

We decide to go to EB Games, and saw them playing a game of Call of Duty. We watched them a bit and when they finally noticed us, they let go of the controllers and guided us to get some milkshakes. Yum!

*****

When I finally arrived home, I gave a quick friend hug to him, but again like a few days ago, he held tighter. I smiled at him and he let go.

As I walk back into Joseph's mansion, I heard clashes and clang in the kitchen. I peered inside to see a very, very mad Joseph Jase.

----------

Uh, oh. So, I hope you guys enjoyed this. Have a very nice day. vote comment... follow? Thank you my readers for supporting me:)