Part 21- Alpha Jase vs Alpha Sait

(A/N: 21!!!! ;))

Abby

I gasped. The kitchen was trashed, and the cups and dishes were everywhere, broken and unfixable. Joseph, who just cracked a Chinese glass cup with his bare hands which are coated with his blood, looked up at me with sad black eyes. I've never seen him so upset.

It was probably my fault for not telling him where I went.

"Joseph, I'm sorry. I-" he stalked towards me, and I took a step back, a bit afraid of what he might do in his current state.

"Please, calm down, what's wro-" I was cut off by his lips, which were unusually warm and soft. I immediately kissed back, to distract him from his worried, whatever they were.

He pushed me back while still holding on to me and I accidentally stepped on a broken piece of glass and I held in a scream. Dam that hurt!

Joseph swooped me up bridal style and carried me to the couch. I thought he was going to continue our kiss, but instead he ran upstairs in impossible speed and came down a second later with his medical kit. He gently put my foot on his lap and sanitized it.

Then he sticked a bandage on the bottom of my foot and gave it a kiss. I smiled at him and he pulled me against him.

"Why were you upset?" I asked. I didn't want to say 'angry' 'cause he he might actually be angry and it would be best if I didn't remind him.

"I am angry, but I would never, ever hurt you." he said, looking dissapointed at me. "I was upset because I missed the touch of you, your presence near me. We are mates, now. You have to know that. Our bond is becoming stronger and stronger." he said. "Where have been?" he asked me.

"I uh... went with JamestothemallandtherewemetIsabellaandherboyfriendLuka." I said quickly, hoping he didn't catch a word, But being my mate, he got it all.

"You what!?" he shouted. "Come on... don't be a possesive Alpha." I said, cheering him up... and guiding him away from this topic.

"Yeah, I know." Then he looked down. "Do you hear that?" he asked me. I concentrated on the sound, any sound. Then I heard it.

The sound of screaming and howling. "Our village is in trouble." Joseph said and we nodded. We quickly got dressed in an appropriate wear that is suitable for a fight and easy to tear of if we shifted. Before we left, I looked at the time. 8:09.

Why would they attack at that time of the day?

Joseph

I ran out the door with Abby trailing close behind me. What I saw was a nightmare. There was fire everywhere and werewolves were fighting each other. but thy weren't fighting amoung themselves; they were fighting against the Red Ends.  I growled and shifted.

In a second I was a strong werewolf and I charged at a Red End. She fell but immediately got back up to bite at me. I kicked her with my hind legs and she scratched me with her claws. I walked slowly to the left, circling her.

When I looked at her tail, it seemed a bit odd. Her tail was red, of course, but it was not just the end; it was her whole tail.

"What are you?" I barked at her. "You don't want to know." she said in a familiar voice. I lashed at her, but she bit my front legs before I could attack. She was strong.

I aimed for her chest, but she didn't even budge. Where was her weak spot? I bit as hard as I could into her neck, but again, she just kicked me in the stomach an I bit harder.

How was she still alive? And how did she know my weak spot? I let go of her and we both went on our hind legs, pushing each other down. She kicked my stomach over and over again, but I kept my balance.