six

hey pov change (from Kayleigh's perspective)

I woke up in someone else's bed. It was comfy, but not mine. I didn't drink that much, did I? Bracing myself, I rolled over to see Rebekah, texting someone on her phone, "Not who I usually go for on a night out, but hey." I said jokingly and winked at her.

"I bet you wish you awoke next to a different Mikaelson." She said looking at me. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Oh don't tell me you forget admitting that you would let Niklaus 'hit it for free', it was disgusting."

"We are going to pretend I never said that." Bekhah laughed at me and I rolled out of her bed and put on my shoes, "I should probably get home, Meredith is going to kill me."

"Alright, I'll see you later, Leigh." Rebekah said as she also got out of her bed and hugged me goodbye.

I wandered through their house, finally finding the exit. Suddenly someone appears in front of me, "Now what was it I hear of you being utterly infatuated with me?"

"First of all, I said you were hot," That kind of just slipped out, "Second, I didn't say that." I did. Obviously I said it and this freakishly hot vampire heard me. Great.

"Whatever you say, love."

I rolled me eyes at the man and walked out of the Mikaelson's house only to remember I didn't drive my car. Fuck me. I sighed and walked back to my house, which wasn't as far as I thought.

***

Around dinner time, Caroline texted me and asked if I wanted to go the Grill with her, which was slightly odd considering yesterday everyone said they were busy today. Nonetheless I got dressed and drove to meet my blonde bestfriend.

We entered the grill and walked past Alaric, who was on the phone with someone, and my Aunt who seemed to be on a date with Alaric. I waved at both of them and followed Caroline up the bar, where we saw two familiar men. That family has damn good genes.

"I remember her from last night," I could hear Kol say while we walked closer, "She looks like a tasty little thing." I took a deep breath, he can't hurt me in front of everyone. Well he most definitely could, but he won't. Right?

"Say another word and I'll tear out your liver." The other brother said, "Kayleigh, Caroline!"

"Oh, it's you." Caroline said folding her arms. She was acting weird. I just smiled at the two boys.

"Join us for a drink?" Klaus asked.

I smiled, "If you pay,"

I was cut off by Caroline, "Hm, I'd rather die of thirst, but thanks." She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the two boys.

"Care, that was mean." I laughed. I mean, I'm sure he deserved it.

"He deserves it. I need to find Tyler, are you going to be okay for a few minutes?"

"Yeah, I'll just wait outside." Caroline smiled at me and I looked back at Klaus and his brother one more time, sending them a smile to apologize for Caroline's behavior.

"Kayleigh," I heard his voice say once I got outside.

"You do realize I'm walking away from you, and not towards you, take a hint." I said jokingly, I sounded like Caroline.