Chapter 4: THE GRAND FINALE!

"AGAGAGAGAGAGA! You really think you stand a chance, Mr. Squidward? I'll crush you beneath a big meaty claw without even breaking a sweat!" Stated Mr. Krabs, hovering. With the Infinity Glove/Claw in hand, he was immensely powerful. The Krusty Krab Theme Song Trap Remix played in the background. Squidward's eyes flashed, and suddenly Krabs' claw was on black fire. 

"What in the fuck?!" He said in surprise, wiggling his claw. Squidward took this chance to strike, while the crustacean was distracted. He charged and bitch-slapped the FUCK out of Krabs. A loud BOOM sounded, blowing away all the remaining debris in like a 20 mile radius. Thats how fugging powerful it was, bitch. Krabs merely smirked.  "All that for a drop of cum." He retaliated with a glowing purple punch from the power stone. Squidward was in shock, and coughed up some blood as he was sent flying into a boulder with a huge crash. 

"Urgh..." He struggled to get to his feet. His whole body ached after only one attack from Krabs. 

Mr. Krabs floated over to the battered cephalopod. "Face it, squiddy. You're no match. Now stay still while I vaporize ye." He aimed at Squidward with the glove, which began glowing green. "I'll use the time stone to accelerate your entire body's aging process to the point you become naught but ash! Agagagagagaga!" The charge continued, and became brighter. WOOOP WWOOPP WOOP WOPOOP WOOOOP WOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP it went. Suddenly, the large boulder Squidward was leaning against was lifted. 

"Wow, a weapon of the pioneers! I can't believe they just left this here!"
It was none other than Spongebob himself, recently freed from the cold hard cum. 

"Spongebob me boy! Quick, use that rock to crush this insolent fool!" Krabs said. 

"How about I do this instead you fat old red-ass bastard?" Spongebob said, throwing the massive rock at Krabs, who promptly fired his time laser and reduced it to rubble before it finished its arc and crushed him. 

"Very poor choice, me boy. I didn't want to do this to my only two employees, but it seems like I'll have to kill you both."

Spongebob helped Squidward to his feet. "S-Spongebob... why are you helping me? After all I've done to you... I don't deserve your assistance."
Spongebob shook his head gently. "Nonsense, Squidward. I had a lot of time to think while I was trapped in your semen prison, and I came to the conclusion that I was in the wrong. The love you shared with Garfield was real, and special. I shouldn't have tried to bring about your downfall. I'm sure you must be in a lot of pain right now after his death, and trust me, I know the feeling. Patrick was also a victim of the snap. So what do you say we unite and put an end to our boss once and for all?" The sponge offered his hand to the squid. Squidward smiled and was about to reach out to shake it when there was a sudden WHOOSH sound, and the yellow arm plopped on the sandy sea floor. It had been severed by Krabs. Spongebob screamed in pain. Krabs laughed while Electric Zoo played in the background. (Music change)
"You...you MONSTER!" Squidward performed a badass roundhouse kick like something Chuck Norris would do and sent Krabs soaring. He quickly prepared a kamehameha beam and shot it at the still-flying Krabs. "KA....ME.....HA.....ME.....HAAAAAAAAAAAA!" The beam blossomed beautifully from Squidward's squishy tentacles and exploded when it reached its red target. When the dust cleared.... Krabs was merely scratched. "AGAGAGAGAGAAAA! UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Using the power of the reality and space stones he changed the landscape around them. No longer were they fighting in the ocean, they were now on dry land. On the island above Bikini Bottom. 

Spongebob, clutching the gaping wound where his right arm once was, stood up. "Squidward, that gauntlet is the source of his powers. If we can get it off him, I'm sure we can defeat him."

Squidward clenched his teeth while Krabs charged a supernova spell like the one Sephiroth does in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate when you hold down the B button. "Yeah, well, that's easier said than done."