Chapter 2: The Action

"C'mere you slut." Garfield said, grabbing Squidward by the throat and yanking him into one of the filthy stalls in the Krusty Krab restroom. Shitstains and piss puddles adorned the room like art pieces in a museum. Waste was everywhere, and a loud wet noise was made whenever one of the gays stepped on a piece of moist crap. "This place is fucking disgusting," Garfield commented, closing the stall door and locking it. "Yeah, I'm supposed to be the one cleaning it. But this is what happens when you neglect your job for a couple... years," Squidward said with a hearty chortle. "Enough talk," said Garfield. "Make me into a woman." And with that said, he bent over in front of Squidward. The squid man began to drool and foam at the mouth. His eyes rolled back into his head as his penis was unsheathed. Like a tortoise poking out of its shell, it emerged from his crotch. "I'm going to play you like a clarinet, little bitch." And with that being said, Squidward rammed his 13 inch squid dick into the cat's anus. Garfield moaned very loudly in delight as his lover thrusted into his butt at the speed of sound. "This.... this is better than a nice hot plate of lasagna after waking up from a nap on a Tuesday morning!" he said. Squidward chuckled. "Time to shift into maximum overdrive!" He pinched his nose and it made a honking sound. Squidward's eyes then began to glow a bright red, and a fierce crimson aura surrounded him. "Omae wa mou.... shindeiru." he said and thrusted at light speed. "Ah-ah-aaaahhhhhhH!!!!!!" Garfield shouted. The big ol' peepee was too much for the fat cat to handle, especially at this speed. "I can't take it any more! I'm letting it all out, you fucker!" Garfield said. And then he began to push. He pushed as hard as he could until... there. With a soft grunt, Garfield took an absolutely massive shit on Squidward's dick. "DUDE what the FUCK?" Squidward said in disgust, removing his meat cylinder from the butthole of the cat. It was now covered in brown slop, and he was not pleased. "Sorry, I had to get it out." Garfield said. "That was way too fast for me, I prefer it to be nice and slow, y'know?" continued the cat. "No. This is simply unacceptable." said Squidward. "You will pay for this insolence." He pointed at his dick with one of his many tentacles. "Now, SUCK. IT. CLEAN!" to which Garfield replied "ok mastew! OwO" Garfield put the tip of the turquoise penis in his mouth and began to wrap his tongue around it, slobbering up and down and all around. Squidward softly moaned in response. It wasn't long before he would splurge. "Garfield... I-I'm going to...!" "I'm ready, my love." said the cat. Squidward began to vigorously jack off in an attempt to ejaculate. He aimed for the gaping maw that was Garfield's mouth. It was then that the door to the restroom burst open with a BANG! SpongeBob walked in and saw what was going on. "NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK?!" shouted the sponge boy. "I just came in to take a fuckin' piss dude what the hell is going on in h--AHHHHH!!!" As a self-defense mechanism, Squidward decided to cum all over SpongeBob. But Squidward hadn't jacked off in centuries, and as a result his big old balls were quite fucking full of succulent semen. In a matter of seconds, poor SpongeBob was buried up to his eyes in a huge ass mountain of cum, rendering him immobile. "Quick, we gotta get outta here before he frees himself!" Squidward proclaimed, grabbing Garfield by the tail and dragging his sorry ass out of the restroom. SpongeBob struggled to get free, but it would take a while. The cum would soon solidify like cement. But once he got out... oh yes... he would be sure to tell Mr. Krabs and get that faggot Squid-bitch fired for sure... oh ho ho ho... delightfully devilish, Spongeboob.