Chasing Elliott - Published Version

RELEASED OCTOBER 27, 2021

IMPORTANT INFORMATION This story is now available across all Amazon platforms! That's right, Chasing Elliott is now a published story!! While most of the core stayed the same and there are some scenes taken from this version, there is A LOT more i...

This story is now available across all Amazon platforms! That's right, Chasing Elliott is now a published story!! While most of the core stayed the same and there are some scenes taken from this version, there is A LOT more in the published book; more scenes between Cooper & Elli, Elliott's cousins and brother, Cooper's family, and more friendly interactions with the four of them.

Want to purchase your copy today? Just go to Amazon and search "Chasing Elliott by Marissa Thomas" and it'll appear! Otherwise the link is in my bio. I will also link it here in the comments. If you do purchase your copy, please leave a review on Amazon and goodreads if you have one!! Every rating and review helps.

SOCIAL MEDIA
I have multiple social media outlets where I share images and behind the scenes looks at what I have going on. For example, I had a cover reveal over on my Instagram (marissaroseauthor) for this story! If you're interested in seeing all of my social media (which is where I'll be posting teasers, release date information, reveals, and more), just click the link in my bio to be transferred where you wish to go!

Instagram: marissaroseauthor

Twitter: marroseauthor

Facebook: marissarosethomas

TikTok: marissarosethomas