part 19: ninny

After school, Cook and I had rushed back to my house. Now, it was four pm, the afternoon sunlight shining in through my bedroom windows. I stood in the center of the room, idly turning and twirling to an invisible tune that only I could hear, wearing only Cook's boxers and my bra. Cook lay in my bed, watching me, my bedsheets covering his lower half.

"You know, it's my birthday soon," I said slowly. 

"Mmmm," Cook murmured in response. "You look really hot right now, princess."

"I wanna do something," I said, jumping back onto my bed and snuggling up alongside Cook.

"Mmm hmm," he said, obviously not paying attention, and twirling a piece of my hair between his fingers so it caught the sunlight. 

"James, would it be cool with you if I fucked Tony, you know, for shits and giggles?" I asked, purposely fucking with him.

"Yeah, love," he said absentmindedly.

I propped myself up on my elbow looking at him. 

"You sure?" I asked him again.

He shook himself out of his daze. 

"Wait, what?" he said, looking confused.

I hopped out of my bed, and went to grab a shirt off the floor. 

"Well, I asked you if you were alright with me going to shag Tony, and you said you didn't mind," I said, picking up my shoes as if I would put them on.

"What, no, fuck that!" Cook shouted. "Fuckin' hell," his voice trailed off when he saw I was laughing.

"Fuck you, Vivian," he mumbled.

"Ew, Vivian?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "Only my dad calls me that."

He smirked, and I knew what he was going to say before he said it.

"James, don't," I shouted.

"You call me daddy though, don't you princess?" he said laughing before he even finished the sentence.

I sighed. "Fuck, I knew that was coming," I said. 

He snickered, laying in my bed with his arms folded behind his head.

"Come on, babes, I'll make it up to you," he said with a grin. "Nah, nah, actually, wait."

I freeze, about to run over to him. 

"What did you do?" I groan, my hands on my hips.

"Nothing, nothing!" he protests with his hands up.

"What, then," I say suspiciously. 

He pulls himself over the edge of the bed, riffling through his pants until he finds what he's looking for. He pulls out his cell, flipping it open and taking a picture of me before I could stop him.

"Cook," I whined. "What did you do that for?"

"You look perfect, princess," he grinned down at his phone. 

"Dickhead," I groaned before joining him back in my bed. "I want to talk about my birthday." 

"Alrite, what do you wanna do?" he said, while pulling a spliff out from his pants and lighting it.

"We could go to Mendips," I said, reaching out for the spliff. 

"Yeah, alrite. And go camping or some shit?" he said.

"Yeah," I nodding, taking a hit of the spliff. "Invite the usual fuckers, and I wanna invite Tony too."

Cook rolls away from me, staring at the ceiling.