20.Hurt

JIMINS POV (few minutes prior to previous pov)

I was grabbing my things and suddenly felt a wave of dizziness hit me. As i stumbled backwards taemin caught me 'oh jimine are you ok..!' He asked concerned as he helped me get into a makeup chair to relax..
'Here drink this ' he says as he hands me some energetic drink from his bag..I drink it and almost instantly feel better..'thanks taeminah...'
As I get up to leave-
'Jimin...I have been meaning to tell you something..' taemin says looking down...
'What is it?' I ask
'I...I don't know how to say this and I don't want to loose our friendship jiminah...you mean a lot to me and it will kill me if things get uncomfortable between us...' taemin says looking completely miserable
'Taeminah..u know you can tell me anything' I say rubbing his arm because I know it relaxes him..
He kneels down infront of the makeup chair i sat in...
'Jiminah I...I love you...'
My eyes widened in shock as he grabs hold of my hands and looks into my eyes....
'I have been in love with you ever since we became friends...I tried to think of you as only a friend I really did but...I just cant jimine!!! I can't just be friends with youu! I can't just be near you and not kiss your beautiful lips.....' he said as he let go of my hands to cup my face...

Before I know it he was kissing me!
I am in a complete state of shock! Lee taemin! One of my closest friends!! In love with me!!and now He was kissing me ! The kiss was hungry and urgent..he sucked at my lower lip harshly .whimpering in pain and i tried to push him off but he was too strong for me..
He bit my lips harshly and I was able to taste the blood..I hissed in pain and he struck his tongue into my mouth.
His hands landed on my thighs squeezing them tightly....it pained sooo much .
I immediately push him off with all my might!! And he stumbled back in his position. 'What are you doing taemin!!' I ask him angered at his action
'Jimi-'
'I dont want to talk to you right now!!' I say before I grab my things and rush out..
'My first kiss'...I touched my lips...my eyes watering...I didn't want it this way...I wanted it to be with my love...my first boyfriend...who would treat me with respect....I closed my eyes...and my tears run down my cheek..

I felt hurt and miserable...I could still taste my blood in my mouth as I sobbed,ignoring the staff who asked how I got hurt.. I got into the car...

/////////////////////////////

AUTHORS POV

Jungkook was devastated...jimin and taemin kissed...and the scene was still crystal clear to him...everytime he closed his eyes...he could see it...it tore him apart!!
He reached the dorm late having roamed around....a little...
He immediately made his way to jins room, where jin and namjoon were talking .
'Hyung!' Jungkook called them and immediately collapsed onto jins lap face first!..
'Jungkook!!! Oh my God!! What happened!!' Namjoon asked as jin stroked jungkooks hair worriedly...
'They kissed hyung.....' jungkook said as a sob escaped him..his voice muffled.
The hyungs understood immediately
'Ohh my poor baby!!" Jin said and namjoon stroked his back...

After a few hours of crying ,jin asked jungkook to sleep next to him for the day...he didn't want jungkook to be alone..he had never seen the maknae cry this much in all the years they had been together...
Jungkook agreed and just as namjoon was about to excuse himself,jungkook held his hand and looked at him with puffy red eyes 'stay! Please stay!'
Namjoon looked at him and nodded..
He slept between his hyungs as they whispered words of comfort to him.

For the millionth time..he thanked God for giving his such amazing brothers.

////////////////////////////////
Ahhhhh!!!!
I CROSSED 1000 READSSSS!!!
AND 80 VOTES
I LOVE YOU ALL💜