28. Forever

'Mm...I.... I don't know how to start....' tae said looking at hobi.
'Me and tae.....we....like each other....' hobi said and everyone except suga and jimin gasped.
'WHAT?' Jin asked as he held his chest. All this new information in a short span was not good for his delicate heart.

'SINCE WHEN?!' namjoon said as he looked at hobi to help him understand.

'YOU KNEWWWW!?' Jungkook was shocked as he looked at jimin,who looked down and scratched his neck.
Jungkook found that super cute but this wasn't the time
'YOU KNEW AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!' Jungkook asked and jimin smiled cutly and sent him a flying kiss...which almost worked in his favor...almost being the key word.
'HOW DID YOU KNOW!' Hoseok and tae asked suga who shrugged his shoulders saying-

'Jimin told me'

'HOW ON EARTH DID YOU KNOW!' hobi asked jimin shocked, who smiled guiltyly and pointed towards-'KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!' Hobi roared as he glared at Tae.
'OHHH PARK JIMIN I AM SOOOO GOING TO KILL YOU!! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET!!' Tae said as he throw his shoe aimed at jimins head.
But he dodged it easily 'well...I am sorry ok...but I had tell him because we both saw you making out in the men's room at studio!'
'YOU MADE OUT IN THE STUDIO!' Rm said.
'YA!!! PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDNT HAVE SEX IN THE WASROOM!' Jin said with a disgusted face.
'YOU TOLD SUGA BUT YOU DIDNT TELL ME ' jungkook asked his boyfriend,'I THOUGHT WE TOLD EACHOTHER EVERYTHING! I EVEN TOLD YOU ABOUT THE TIME WHEN JIN WAS SLEEPTALKING ABOUT RAPMON HYUNG BEING SEXY!!'
jungkook said and everyone gasped.
'STOP SAYING LIES YOU BRAT!' Jin roared ,ears red as namjoon looked at him in amusement.
'Hyung I actually have the recording on my phone' jungkook said as he smiled evily at him.
'You think I am sexy! Tell us about the dream!!' Namjoon said excitedly and soekjin flushed further.
'The important topic now is that hobi likes suga and tae! Is anyone gonna talk about that...' jin said in attempt to deviate the attention on him.

'I..I do like you yoongi hyung and but after spending a long time with tae its hard to not fall in love with him... it was difficult at first..but then I came to peace with it...i even talked to tae, he is also fine with it....but if it's weird for you I totally understand!' Hobi said as he held taes hand.
Everyone looked at suga who had a small smile....
'I always thought tae was adorable!' He said . Tae blushed and hid behind hoseok.
'Well now the question is... does tae like yoongi hyung!' Jimin said as he tried to hold jungkooks hand in attempt to win him back...jungkook glared at him...but then kissed the back of his small hand.
Mission success! Jimin thought as he smiled.
'I......I do like you yoongi hyung!' Tae said shyly.
'Aww.....thats cute!! So you three are a couple now?' Namjoon asked.
'You guys should talk....we will all leave you alone! Go to your room brat!' Jin said to jungkook
'Ohh..that reminds me! Rapmon hyung do you want to see the video! Its high-definition!'
'Yes-'
'You wouldn't dare-'
***********************

EPILOGUE

TOKYO JAPAN

jungkook frowned as sunrays hit his face waking him up from the wonderful sleep he had...but immediately smiled as his eyes landed on the adorable view infront of him..
He small boyfriend was lieing on his chest...he cute cheeks were red from the heat and squished against the hard surface . The sun kissing his smooth, flawless golden skin and blond fluffy hair lieing as a beautiful mess over his face.
Jungkook cooed as jimin shifted on his chest and slowly moved the hair off jimins forehead to see his long beautiful eyelashes fanning over the cutest mochi cheeks...his pouty lips red and swollen as the result from their activities of yesterday.
So pretty..he thought as he stared at jimin...he could never get enough of him.
In the 2 years they were together...jungkook has done everything jimin asked for...always wanting to keep him happy ...just to see him smile.
Sure they have had times when they fought...but in the end they would aways makeup...because the thought of being apart was heart breaking.
'Staring is rude you know....' he heard the angelic voice as be blinked out of the trance,
'Good morning honey!'
'Good morning kookie!!' Jimin replied with a breathtaking smile.
Making jungkook wonder again about how he got so lucky......

**********************************Just one more chapter you guys

Just one more chapter you guys....

Wattpad has been my haven at the worst time of my life..
And your love means the world to me...
I hope as a first time author I was ok..
See you with new stories .

Laters💜💜💜