THE ANNIVERSARY

JIMINS POV

I giggle ' This is silly! .jungkookah atleast tell me where we are going and honestly this whole thing seemes like a cheesy scene from those Romcoms you hate'.

The light breeze and sweet aroma of scented candles made me if possible even more curious about where we were heading.

'Honey it's our first anniversary and I wanted to give you a surprise...so is it too much to ask to just follow me with a blindfold..' jungkook says as he holds my hand leading me on. I feel the wetness of his lips on my cheek as he kisses me again and can't help but blush.

'But what if I fall?..' I ask.

'Then I will catch you' he says without a second thought. 'But that question is stupid...i am never letting you fall....'

I smile but whine immediately 'just tell me where we are already!'

'Why say anything when I can just show you' I hear from behind me, jungkook's breath felt warm and blissful against my shoulder , I shuddered when he kissed my neck before stepping away.

I reach out to him, eyes still blinded by the thin fabric he forced me to wear before we left our home , panicking for a moment 'kookah...where did you go?'

'You can take of the blind fold now jimishi...' I hear from in front of me, facing his voice I slowly take off the cloth and blink as I feel the light.

Gasping I take in the beautiful view....

"JUNGKOOK THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!' I exclaim taking in the most beautifully set date

"JUNGKOOK THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!' I exclaim taking in the most beautifully set date..I rush to him all excited and he laughs before I engulf him in a hug. I can't help but tear up as I burry my face in his chest finding myself relaxing as he swayed us slightly.

'You were talking about taking a break together for months now, but it was not possible because of our schedule. I thought we could get a quick romantic getaway.' I look up at him my heart fluttering. Jungkook smiled at me a little bashfully, before continuing 'happy anniversary baby....'

'Happy anniversary jungkookah....thank you' I look around, 'this is perfect....you are perfect! Thank you so much.' I say blinking back my tears of joy.

Jungkook cups my face, looking deeply into my eyes..... 'no...thank you! For everything! For the most beautiful 3 years of my life...for every kiss , every laugh, every cuddle, every sleepy morning and every stupid fight. You can't even begin to imagine how much I love you jimin...' he said wiping my cheeks and kissing my forehead before connecting his with mine.

'You have no idea how much I love you too...I love you so much...too much that it hurts kook' I cry pulling him even closer if that was possible.

He smiles while he kisses my tears away..'Hey...don't cry..you know I hate it when you do'

I nod and flash him a watery smile 'i know..but these are happy tears so don't worry'

I lean on him as we slowly walk towards the beautiful date he set up which was laid with pretty flowers and candles.