Prologue

THIS BOOK IS A SEQUEL TO MY BOOK, SPY SCHOOL NEMESIS. GO READ IT FIRST.

April 29

To: ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇, FSA Operatives Director󠁜

Re: Mission Results

SKITTLES' leader, Murray Hill, is now dead. Their mission was to blow up Nicaragua with some spare missiles that SPYDER left. Then, they would have used it to blackmail all the other countries, using Nicaragua as an example to what would happen if they said no. Then they would pin all the blame on the Mogilevskys, and the CIA would pounce, not knowing they were innocent.

However, these plans were thwarted, but at a price. Some CIA agents now know about FSA, although they are sworn to secrecy. The CIA agents in particular are Cyrus Hale, Elizabeth Hale, Erica Hale, Alexander Hale, Mike Brezenkski, and Ben Ripley.

The battle against SKITTLES is not over. Although their leader is defeated, and their base in Cuba exposed (Museum of Revolution in Havana), SKITTLES lives on. I do not believe that everyone in SKITTLES knows about the death of Hill; rather, the higher ups are probably keeping it quiet.

After interrogating Adan Alonso, we have found their possible new leader. Although he never said it outright, we determined he has a girlfriend who was one of the more powerful higher-ups, who by coincidence (or not), goes to Ben and Mike's old school. And yes, the CIA members will be part of this mission.

Our new mission is called Operation M&M's. All non-adults will be inserted as new kids into the school. Make-up will be used for Ben Ripely, Mike Brezenski, and Erica Hale since they have all been there at least once. Aliases will be used for everyone, of course. That makes six insiders, all placed in different grades.

Despite half of the CIA agents being kids, they did quite well for CIA members. They might even have potential, but we shouldn't jump into conclusions.

Anyways, hope you have a nice 10th anniversary of becoming Operatives Director󠁜 for the FSA.

Sincerely,

Agent Amethyst, aka Trixie Hale 

PS: The captain of the Queen Anne is corrupt. We have commandeered the ship, while we are trying to find a suitable cover story for his disappearance. Right now we are using the "nervous breakdown" cover story.

353 words.

So, what do you think? Anyways, I finally started the sequel. The reason for the delay was because I was to lazy to make a cover ;-;

Anyyyyhow, I already have an interesting plot twist in mind for the big reveal >:)

See ya later, guavas!

Murray: *curses guavas in the background*

Me: Since you're here, mind doing the disclaimer

Murray: NO, YOU KILLED ME!

Me: Fine then. None of the characters belong to me except for Elizabeth Hale, the Mogilevskys, and Adan, and the characters in the school.

Bye for real now, guavas.