01: Identities

THIS BOOK IS A SEQUEL TO MY BOOK, SPY SCHOOL NEMESIS. GO READ IT FIRST.

Before you read, I re-wrote chapter 5 and a bit of chapter 6, cause it was CRINGEY and caused a plot hole I couldn't fix.

The Queen Anne

Deck 7

Suite 28

May 04

1300 hours

"Cyrus's shift is ending in five minutes!" I yelled across the hall.

Mr. Mogilevsky walked out of one of the rooms, while putting on a jacket. "Yeah, I know, I'm going up there now."

A couple of days ago, after defeating Murray, Cyrus told us what he learned when he got captured. First, the captain of the Queen Anne was corrupt, so Cyrus commandeered the ship. Although that sounds like a lot of power and luxury, it wasn't. It just mostly consisted of Cyrus, Elizabeth, Mr. and Mrs. Mogilevsky taking turns doing the captain's jobs. Almost no one actually knew the the truth; everyone thought the captain of the ship had a nervous breakdown and was know recovering.

Secondly, he learned that someone replaced the vanilla flavoring in our drinks with the hydroflasksus, and then delivered the drinks to us. Nico and Bianca were both affected, but since they didn't go to the pool after they ingested it (however, they did go to the pool before the consumed it,) no one realized that they consumed the hydroflasksus. After triggered, the effects of hydroflasksus would wear off in a couple of months, but it depended on the person's age. The person who slipped it in was believed to be the captain of the ship or one of Murray's henchmen.

Finally, Cyrus told us how he communicated the "valleys and hills" clue. He evaded his captors and found some haphazardly placed top-secret documents, which contained information about SKITTLES, including their leader. He then went to the intercom and told us the clue, but was then knocked out by the captain of the ship and Dane Brammage, and was taken to the Museum of Revolution in Havana, where Murray resided.

After the defeat of Murray, Adan Alonso, the person who executed Murray's orders, was placed in the makeshift interrogation room in the Mogilevsky's suite, along with the captain of the ship. All of Murray's other henchmen were placed under Cuba police custody for destroying the priceless artifacts in the Museum of Revolution.

I started making my way down the hallway towards (what I hoped) was the dinning room. I opened the door and sat down at the table, where Mike, Erica, and Trixie were already sitting. There was silence for a moment as everyone was digging into their food, utensils clinking. I grabbed myself a plate and shoveled some ravioli onto it.

I hadn't sat at a table with the four of us since the day Cyrus told us about our new mission, now dubbed "Operation M&M's". Everyone was too busy, taking care of the Cuban authorities who were quiet confused and angry that their museum was used as a secret base and then promptly had half of the exhibits destroyed, along with investigating the suites that SKITTLES had rented onboard the Queen Anne. A few things had turned up, but nothing about who could be the new leader of SKITTLES.

As the minutes went by as we ate silently, Mike looked more and more like he was going to burst. After a few minutes he asked hurriedly, "Trixie-did-you-know-your-family-was-in-the-CIA-when-you-asked-us?" He finished with a huge breath of air, like he had just been under water for a few minutes.

Trixie looked slightly surprised, but she responded anyways. "Well, not really. I thought they were FSA members, and I even specifically asked my director if they were, and she said no. I thought they were all hiding the fact that they were for an unknown reason, until I heard you and Ben talking."