Epilogue

May 12

To: ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇, ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇, ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇, and ▇ others.

(no subject)

I see you opened the email. Good. No one would ignore an email from us.

A meeting is to be held, of all our elite powers. Our last "team meeting" did not end well, admittedly, but this time, it's more urgent. We'll have to be civil.

In the span of less than six months, two major organizations were thwarted, with another nearly obliterated. As you all should know, ▇▇▇▇ has been wiped out, and ▇▇▇▇▇ was revealed and thwarted. ▇▇▇▇ has mostly been reduced to two of the top brass, the identities we unfortunately do not know of. However, their top brass has been separated from their source of legal income, ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇.

The reason for these organizations being out of commission is someone who you should and do monitor: ▇▇▇▇  ▇▇▇, an agent-in-training at St. Smithen's School for Boys and Girls. He, of course, has had help many times before, but he is the brains of the operation.

There is no turning him. SPYDER learned this the hard way, and it was the main organization he dealt with. He must be eliminated.

Our meeting is not just about him though. There are plenty of other things, interesting things, that are to be discussed. For example, ▇▇ ▇▇▇ impeccable ▇▇▇▇ skills, not to mention how flawlessly she escaped from ▇▇ custody. ▇▇, we invite you to come, to provide security from the ▇▇

Not to sound like a gossiper, but did you hear ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ has a ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇? My my, what drama it would cause!

But back to business. Our meeting place is the place that we once swore was neutral territory, the place for peace talks. But to prove that you are truly a member of an invited elite secret society, you have to bring something: an ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ from one of the top ten ▇▇▇▇ in the world. We would wish you good luck, but this is something that any elite secret society would find to be capable.

Sincerely,

The International Tulip Growers Association

(ITGA)

333 words.

hello! this is the end of this book. I can't beilieve im writing a sequel, AGAIN, but I promise it's the last one. I 1/3 way through with planning it (i'm planning it this time)

the sequel will be released as soon as I write the prolouge/first chapter, and when I come up with a name for it and make the cover

thank you all, for reading my spy school series!

poka, i spasibo!