(#78) Who

Things were a lot calmer than I had imagined after their arrest.

The only noise was from Louis and sobs from Marylene.

Marylene was trying to tell something about someone, but THAT EGGHEAD JUST WOULDN'T KEEP QUIET.

I was running with fury inside my head.

There was a calm atmosphere after Louis was arrested.

Most of the lot had already come to the conclusion that Louis was the one behind the poisoning. They had just needed the evidence too, and when that came along, it was just too perfect.

No small whispers, no surprised gasps. Just facts. Just Facts.

"Since this matter has been handled, we will move to the next matter. MINISTER STELVORT!" The King called.

"Yes, Your Highness." He stood up in surprise and turned to the audience.

"The next matter on the agenda is, THE ASSURANCE CEREMONY AND MATTERS REGARDING IT." He then bowed in the direction of the monarch and sat down.

"Yes, the Assurance Ceremony. EUNUCH MAI!." The King shouted and that man humbly came and bowed before the King before the procedure.

"Your Highness Crown Prince Lindon of the Great Empire of Avalon, please come forward along with Princess Velena of the Great Empire of Gelna." Eunuch Mai said and both came forward.

"Under the Name of Almighty, Within the Judgment of Empire of the Father, In the Sacred presence of The Royal Assembly, Do you, Princess Velena give full consent on marrying the Crown Prince of Avalon?" Eunuch Mai asked.

"I give my full consent in my marriage with the Crown Prince of Avalon," Velena said.

"Under the Name of Almighty, Within the Judgment of Empire of the Father, In the Sacred presence of The Royal Assembly, Do you, the Crown Prince Lindon give full consent on marrying the Princess of Gelna?" Eunuch Mai asked.

There was a silence.

"Yes."

"I give my full consent in marrying the Princess of Gelna," Lindon said.

And the fun fact?

I was not even surprised.

The whole lot erupted into applause.

But if you had concentrated on the King, you could have seen him mouth, Just Great, with a look like my second was already gone, and here goes my eldest one.

Looking from an outsider's point of view, the scene would be quite hilarious.

But if you look from a women's point of view, where the woman is watching her lover tell yes to another woman, even if you had anticipated it, it would still... bring tears.

"Since both of you have consented to the marriage, you may exchange the tokens." Eunuch Mai said.

Lindon snapped his fingers and a servant with a clothed tray came forward.

Lindon then removed the cloth and revealed a necklace.

"This necklace is a gift we received from the Kingdom of Yuleia, when we signed a Peace Treaty with them. It was one of their most prized procession of that time, The Necklace of Soleil. I hope that when I am the Moon, you can be my Sun. My other half." Crown Prince Lindon said.

"That is a very good proposal line," Belle whispered to me.

"Very true. But what is the use of the Sun to the Moon? The real thing a Moon wants is stars, to lighten up its kingdom and to get rid of its boredom." I said.

"Very true. The Sun is of no use to the Moon. If they want, they can exist without the other." Belle said.

"Exactly," I said.

Velena then gave Lindon an old ring that once belonged to her Grand Father.

As Velena stood in that moment of pleasure, with the purest smile on her face, she reminded me of someone.

I know that person, but I am not just getting the correct image of him. It is at the tip of my tongue.

Ah! Goodness. Who is it?!

"Since everything is going well, I thought I might as well as drop-in and give my congratulation to my sister." Said a voice, I knew too well.

Goodness! No way!

-----------------------------------------------------

Who is the person?

Will this person affect Ana's plans?

Comment below👇🏻👇🏻

For Readers, 

Thanks a lot, people, for your support. I have no words to express my happiness. My only request is to keep on supporting me.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow.

So, till next time, 

Je Vous aimez💕💕

Last updated on 16/02/2021