Random Married Couple Shit (Nanami Kento)

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Nevaeh was chilling in bed when she heard the front door open and close with a tried grumpy groan following. She knew that groan too well; that is the groan of her husband coming home from working overtime. She knew this was coming when she received a text saying not to wait up for him. Soon enough, the man of the hour dragged himself into the room, nodding his head at his wife as he made his way to the bathroom. Thirty minutes roll by and Nanami came out in pajama pants, hopping in bed with his wife who was surfing Tiktok while enjoying a glass of wine. Nevaeh felt the familiar weight of her husband hugging her and leaned down to stroke his hair, kissing his forehead.
"Hey, Baby. Welcome home," she spoke against his head.
"Hello, my love. Can you pour me a cup?" Nanami requested. Nevaeh hummed, grabbing the extra glass she had on the nightstand, and poured the red liquor into the glass to hand to the male beside her. Nanami claimed the drink, kissing his wife to thank her. The woman cuddled into her husband as she continued to surf on her phone while he finished his drink.
"What time is it?" Nanami eventually asked, placing his now empty glass on the nightstand on the opposite side of the bed.
"10:57," she simply answered, not paying much attention to the question. The phone was then removed from her hand and set to the side of the bed to charge. Nevaeh whined only to be hushed with a kiss from her husband.
"Time for bed. I got work in the morning and I'm not going to sleep without holding you," Nanami grouched, settling into bed so he could pull her in.  Nevaeh wiggled a bit to get comfortable and when she did, her body relaxed as the day started to catch up with her.

******

Nanami had a day off and decided to chill in the living room. Then his wife came in, clearly drained from the day, and walk to the couch, and collapsed onto his lap. Nanami started rubbing circles on her back to help Nevaeh relax.
"Welcome home, Love," he started, not taking his eyes off the tv.
"Hello, Hubby," the tired lady moan, sitting up to kiss the love of her life and he returned it. When she sat up, Nanami turned the tv volume down to give Nevaeh his full attention.
"Would my love like me to shower with you? And help you with your hair since it's wash day?". The woman nodded as she hugged the older man, kissing his cheek while thanking him. Nanami picked her up and carried her the bathroom bridal-style. Once there, he placed her on the counter, removed her makeup, and helped her out of her close before removing his, not at all waking Nevaeh up slightly. Smirking, Nanami leaned over her frame as he trapped her between his arms and said "Not tonight, Darling.". With that, he pecked her lips before bringing her to the tub; grabbing the detachable showerhead as they sat.  The man began cleaning his wife from top to bottom, then moving to wash her hair. She, in returned, tried to help clean him, which he firmly declined. Nanami helped Nevaeh out of the tub and instructed her to get dress while he grabbed her hair products. Too lazy to put on actual clothes, the woman opted to wear a shirt of her beloved and waited for him in the living room. Soon enough, Nanami returned to the living room with a towel, rat tail comb, paddle brush, bonnet, olive oil, liv, oil sheen, and Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal for Nevaeh to lotion up while he did her hair. He effortlessly parted her hair and brushed it out until it was to brush before twisting it into Bantu knots. When he did her hair, the process goes quickly so it was done as fast as it began. He sprayed her hair with the sheen before putting on her bonnet. While the man went to put all the hair products away, the woman turned out everything in the living room to meet her husband in bed.

******

Nanami and Nevaeh were out for a brunch date to start their joint days off. Nanami's phone started buzzing so he asked his love to find a seat for the two of them while he finds out who could be contacting him on his day off. He checked the caller's id to see it was Gojo calling. Groaning, he answered, "This better be important for you to call me during my time off with my wife.".
"Oh, your wife is with you? Tell her I said hi." the sass was practically dripping with each word.
"Why are you calling?".
"Well I was going to ask if you could help with training the children, but seeing as you are with Nevaeh and I don't want to be hunted by you... Again. I will hold off until another day to bother you. Later," and Gojo hung up. Nanami inhaled sharply, quietly growling as he ran his hand down his face. After composing himself, the man walked into the cafe to join his wife. Just by his posture when he sat down, Nevaeh understood what had happened and had to bite back a giggle.
"Gojo?".
"Gojo. Damn idiot.". The woman giggled a bit and grasped her husband's hand, stroking the back of it with her thumb. Feeling the reassurance, the man kissed the back of her hand and her palm before focusing his attention back on the menu.

******

It was a cold and rainy day so to reserve energy, the pair unplugged nonessential products and started lighting up candles all around the house. The pair set up a blanket pallet in front of their fireplace with a bunch of thick blankets, fuzzy blankets, and a shit ton of pillows. Nanami laid with Nevaeh cuddling him, head buried into his chest as he hugs her in his strong, protective arms. R'N'B playing softly as the two relaxed in each other's embrace. They shared kisses every so often and Nanami rubbed every inch of his wife's tired body, squeezing occasionally. It was moments like this that he enjoyed the most: quality time with his wife, just relaxing in each other's arms, passionately embrace each other. He would never trade these moments for anything because these precious moments will be burned into his memory for as long as his brain functions.