My Princess (Denki Kaminari)

Request by: Jada0219

~~~~~~~~~

Denki was walking around the mall with his other classmates, clowning around with Kirishima and Sero. They were shopping for just because stuff. Suddenly, someone caught Kirishima's eye and he waved to the guys.
"Ayo guys. Check out the dark-toned cutie over there," he said, pointing out the girl he was referring to.

Denki's face visibly lights up as literal sparks started crackling around him

"Hera! Over here!" he called out, gaining the girl's attention. When she saw who it was calling her, Hera lit up with a sparkling mist admitting from her body. The two ran into each other as Denki spun Hera around in a hug.
"Hello, beautiful. I've missed you." Denki started, holding Hera in his arms.
"I've missed you too, Kiki. I hope you've been doing well." Hera replied, kissing Denki's cheek as he put her down.
"What the hell, Kaminari! You never told me you had a girlfriend!" Min💩ta yelled, pushing his way through the others.
"Yeah. Since when did that happen?" Sero chimed in.
"Well, we haven't been dating for long. It's only been a month," Hera answered, trying to calm the two down.
"Also, Mineta, I didn't tell you about her, because I didn't want you to ruin my new relationship," Denki added as he rubbed the back of his neck.
"How would I have ruin your relationship?!" Min💩ta asked, still not understanding the situation.
"Because you're a pervert who doesn't respect women's boundaries, make them uncomfortable, and has taken things too far. Like climbing a wall just to see the girls in our class naked, looking through a peephole to the girls' locker room, and just being a predator making the girls uncomfortable. You may be my friend, but for Hera, I would gladly kick you to the curve because I love her more than I value our friendship. I have better friends anyway, so you're not that important." Denki snapped, hugging Hera close. All the boys laughed as the girls clapped and cheered for what Denki. Feeling embarrassed, Min💩ta walked away, cursing under his breath.
"Baby that was so brave of you to say," Hera told him as she rubbed his shoulder, kissing his cheek.
"Thank you, my Beautiful Princess. I love you," he replied, hugging her waist and kissing her on the lips. She kissed back with a cute "I love you, too".
"Well now that that's taken care of, let's shop til we drop," Denki announced, leading the rest of his class through the mall while being hand in hand with his lovely girlfriend.