Filling The Space (Takumi Usui)

**A/N: This is going to be awkward to write because I ship him hard with Misaki and they're canon. But I'll do my best.**
Requested by: @AestheticAnnerose

**Requested by: @AestheticAnnerose

What the OC looks like:

~~~~~~~

Jamie was waiting on her picnic blanket, waiting for the guy she confessed her feeling for to show. She's been waiting for about thirty minutes and started worrying about him not showing up and the food she made going to waste. Suddenly she got a text saying he wouldn't be able to come. Jamie sighed as she tossed her phone away and took a sandwich she made out to eat on. Tears started to burn her eyes as she munched away at her sandwich.
"Why's a pretty girl like you crying?" a male's voice asked her. Jamie turned to see it was her school's hottest guy on campus, Takumi Usui.
"Usui! Hi. I didn't expect you to be here," she said surprised as she wipes her tears away.
"Hey. Let me know what's up," he told her as he kneeled to her. So Jamie told him about the guy she confessed to and how he stood her up which made her go to her eating habit when she's upset.
"That's messed up. If it's okay with you, I would like to try the food you made.". This shocked Jamie, but regardless she handed him a sandwich she made and watched carefully as he took the first bite.
"This is delicious. That sucks that he didn't show, but since he decided to not come, I'm gonna eat the food that he was supposed to eat," Usui declared. The two continued to eat and just overall enjoy their time together. After eating, they packed their stuff up and Usui offered to walk her back home. The two talked about anything and everything. Usui stopped to buy them ice cream and they sat to eat while talking more. They discovered that they had shared interests like favorite genre of music, favorite artists, love for animals (especially cats), and maid cafés. Soon they made it to Jamie's house.
"Thank you for making my bad day so nice," Jamie said with the biggest smile.
"Of course. Here's my number. Whenever you are sad, lonely, or just because, give me a call or text." Usui replied, handing her a slip with his number on it. She agreed, hugging him before going into her apartment. Usui was shocked but smiled at the gesture as he walked away.