HulRat

It's a one shot of Virat Kohli and his kiddo K.L Rahul it's first attempt on friendship so bear me.

At 12:00 Am:-

One boy was busy in swearing.

Rahul:- i just hate everyone no one will understand my feelings.

From behind:- what are you doing here Rahuliyaaa? It's midnight amd and you are sitting in Garden.

Rahul:- what are doing here ? Just go from here. I'm not in correct mood.

Virat:- oh so someone is grumpy.

Rahul:- are you done with your new nickname? I'm just tired please.

Virat:- i know you are tired so go and sleep.

Rahul:- bhaiya please don't trouble me.

Virat:- hey you just called me Bhaiya. That means either you are happy or sad. I don't think you are happy so tell me what happened?

Rahul:- I'm not sad just leave me.

Virat:- kiddo what's wrong?

Rahul:- nothing.

Virat:- Rohit was right my moi doesn't love me anymore.

Rahul:- stop this emotional blackmailing. Fine sit here I'll tell you.

Virat happily sat there and looked at Rahul who was staring moon.

Rahul:- when everyone loved dada he left us with his retirement news i know i was not there but i can feel that emotional moment. Your Idol Sachin paa left us with their retirement news and entire team was sad but now when mahi Bhai is not here, not here with us I can understand that emotional trauma.

Virat:- even I'm sad kiddo but that doesn't mean ki chup chap beth jae. And why are you thinking this now it's almost six months.

Rahul:- it's not about mahi Bhai's retirement i was scrolling down my Instagram feed and there i watched something.

Virat:- what was that? I told you na that never read this shitty news.

Rahul:- that news bhaiya. It was so worse. Please never leave me.

Virat:- oh so it was about my retirement?

Rahul:- yeah. I'm clueless about this. You are fit and fine for us. You will never leave us like mahi bhai right?

Virat:- kiddo I'm not going anywhere right now. Stop thinking rubbish and one day we all have to leave this team. But we are family right? We will stay together no matter what.

Rahul:- i searched Google and he told me that you will take retirement in one format in 2023 .

Virat:- stop thinking about this. Don't you know according to Google Anushka is Rashid's wife not mine?

Rahul started laughing.

Virat:- stop laughing Rahuliya.

Rahul:- seriously Virat? Rashid's wife? By the way Google assistant is safe right now right?

Virat:- hey I'm not that much psychotic that I'll harm Google assistant.

Rahul:- poor Google. But bhaiya you only said that in press conference that's why that news is still there in Google.

Virat:- show me?

Rahul:- wait.

Virat:- hey i just said that I'll see I'm not gonna leave you

Rahul:- no you are perfect for us.

Virat:- cause you love me kiddo. But trust me I'll be there with you till 2027.

Rahul:- why not permanently?

Virat:- look it's not right time to speak anything about this. It's serious matter right now I'm your captain and tomorrow we have to play match and I'm very greedy person so i want century from you go and sleep.

Rahul:- topic changer.

Virat:- i heard that.

Rahul:- virat if you want me to leave this topic then you have to say that you love me more than anyone.

Virat:- fine. I love my Rahuliya my moi more than anyone. You are so special for me.

Rahul:- thanks virat you helped me. Now I'll tell others that you only loves me.

Virat:- don't say that you recorded it.

Rahul:- you know me so well Bhaiya.

Virat:- hey this is cheating.

Rahul:- everything is fair in love and war.

He ran inside hotel and after five minutes he heard shout of his name.

Virat:- mar gaya.

TBC