our ICT part 2

ICT came outside of airport and met jinks and gang.

Virat:- jinksy i missed you.

Rohit:- no Ajju i missed you.

Jinks:- I missed you both. Don't fight for me.

Bhuvi:- Vi, Ro tell jinks what you did in flight. Jinks wanted to hear that.

Jinks gave murderous glare and bhuvi gave a look like we suffered alot now it's your time.

Ishan was shocked seeing his bestfriend there. He hugged him and whispered i missed you udey.

Markande:- missed you to Ishu.

Rishu:- even i was there in your squad. Manku don't you miss me?

Markande:- obviously i missed you.

Devdutt:- Vi bhaiya.

Virat:- my DD is here now I'll take my revenge.

Abhishek:- bhuvi bhaiya i missed you so much.

Bhuvi:- i know how much you missed me Abhay. that's why you are here for trouble.

Mayank:- Rahul i missed you bro.

Rahul:- finally you are here we will stay together.

Harry:- not both. We four will stay together. You,me, mayu and jassi.

Shub:- i missed everyone not particular one.

Pujara hugged Mahi bhai and Jaddu was busy with Ash.

Jinks:- if you guys completed your bharat-milap then let's go.

They nodded and sat on bus which was booked by sir Ravindra jadeja.

In bus rohirat ate jinks mind. Bhuvi tried to stop Abhay and Dev. And Mahi bhai closed his eyes in tiredness it's not like he hate this actually he was happy seeing them together.

At night they reached patan. And directly went inside the hotel.

Virat:- okay so guys we will meet eachother in morning right now rohit let's go. You need some sleep I'm not that much bad.

Mahi bhai:- no-one is going. I'll decide your room partner.

They nodded as they were tired and don't wanted to argue and according to them Mahi bhai never take wrong decision.

Mahi bhai:- Harry jassi in one room, sorry pujji but you will stay with jaddu, jinks with Dev, rohit and mayu, Rahul and shub, bhuvi and Abhay, Ishu and Rishu, sorry Manku you have to stay away from Ishu but you will stay with Shreyas. kuliya with tilli,  shikhar with Ash And cheeku the main prankster will stay with me.

They're sad cause they want their bestfriend but they didn't said anything cause they were happy with their roommate.

In MahiRat's room.

Virat:- bhai you wanted to stay with me that's why you did this right? But why you separated others?

Mahi:- kyuki me nai chahta ki koi fight kare islie one peacemaker and one trouble maker.

Virat:- oh but you did wrong cause we both are trouble maker na?

Mahi bhai:- (with fake anger)cheeku...

Virat:- I'm tired bhai let's sleep na.

And he tightly hugged his Mahi bhai and his  Mahi bhai ruffled his hair. And smiled seeing his not so innocent kid.

Next morning.

They visited patola house.