Rishabh- Virat

Mr. Rishabh pant was on ground. He sat on grass and others were doing their practice.

Rishabh :- bhai is Angry on me or what?no no he loves me more than anything it's just he is busy right now that's why he didn't talk to me.

Shreyas:- oyyy what happened?

Rishabh:- nothing.

Shreyas:- wanna see my magic?

Rishabh:- nah nah I'm fine. i think jaddu bhaiya's stories are more better than your stupid card's magic.

Shreyas:- i so hate you rishu I'm your captain from DC and I'm elder brother of yours so give some respect to me.

Rishabh:- done? Now go. You will be sad hearing that I'm not going to share any gossip. So go and do your practice.

He went from there.

Rishabh went near Virat but he went from there.

Rishabh was on verge of crying but he again went near Virat.

Rishabh:- Bhaiya i need your help.

Virat:- I'm busy Rishabh.

Rishabh:-(in mind:- Rishabh? Not rishu? God tell me this is my worse nightmare)

He looked up and found Virat with Rahul. He was so sad seeing this.

Ishan came there and asked through eyes, what happened?

Rishabh:- I'm fine ish it's just vi bhai is ignoring me.

Ishan:- we are together since under 19 days rishu i never saw you sad for anyone.

Rishabh:- cause I  changed myself after coming in Virat bhaiya's squad. Do you know he is lovable person in this team. He loves his kiddos more than anything. But he is Angry on me i guess.

Ishan:- I'm sorry but you deserve it.

Rishabh:- what do you mean?

Ishan:- ask him what you did last night he will tell you. And not just virat bhai entire team is disappointed with you.

He skipped his heartbeat for once. Fear started growing inside him.

Rishabh:- no his Virat Bhai will not gonna hate him...

Tear rolled down from his eyes. Ishan looked at him sadly and went near Virat Kohli.

Ishan:- bhaiya he is crying due to your ignorance. Please please go and talk to him.

Virat:- what happened suddenly? Oh no this kid.

He rushed toward him but before he reach rishu left the ground.

Virat:- i have to go. He looked at Rohit who smiled at him and whispered you can handle him.

Here in hotel Rishabh's breath became abnormal due to continually crying. Virat went inside Rishabh's room  but he was not there. He started searching everywhere but couldn't find him so he decided to check terrace once and there he was crying like kid. His heart ached seeing his kids in Messy condition.

He rushed there and hugged him tightly.

Rishabh:- no one loves me.

Virat:- i love you bacha.

Rishabh:- no no no.

He was in his own mess that he didn't realized that Virat is there near him.

Rishabh:- virat bhaiya hates me. I swear i don't know what I did.

Virat:- it's ok bacha.

Rishabh:- bhai is ignoring me for god knows why? I'm so stupid it's not my bhaiya's fault he is amazing may be i did something.

Virat:- yes you did and listen your Bhaiya loves you baby brother.

He looked at virat and started sobbing.

Virat wiped his tear and kissed his forehead.

Virat:- wanna know what you did?

Rishabh:- vi bhaiya?  Bhai I'm sorry don't hate me.

Virat:- listen Rishu.. stop crying. I just can't hate you. Last night i came toward your room with vamika.

Rishabh:- when you came with that little munchkin bhaiya?

Virat:- let me complete rishu. I came inside your room and found you on floor. I was so scared seeing you in that state.

Rishabh:- really? I was unconscious?

Virat:- yeah i called doctor and he told me that you fainted because you skipped your lunch and dinner.

Rishabh:- sorry bhaiya.

Virat:- you should be. And why you took  cold shower in double season. You know na Ahmedabad's weather it's hot in day and cold in night. Rishu you were suffering from fever last night.

Rishabh:- I'm sorry Bhai I'll not repeat my mistake.

Rohit:- god you guys are here. You both scared me. You are fine now Rishu?

Rishabh:- yeah bhai...

Virat:- nush is calling me i guess vamika is up have to go.

After he left from there.

Rishabh:- Ro bhaiya do you think bhaiya is still upset with me?

Rohit:- no he is not upset with you anymore. But he was scared last night. It supposed to be a secret but I'm gonna reveal it. Last night he was scared for you Rishu. He was there with you all night.

Rishu:- what? Bhai was awake whole night?

Rohit:- yeah and he loves you so much kiddo he was Angry that you came for practice today.

Rishu:- oh no bhai you all are Angry on me right?

Rohit:- no kiddo it's alright but be careful next time ok?

He nodded and rohit hugged him.

He went inside virat's Room.

Rishabh:- bhaiya i love you so much thanks for loving me this much.

Virat:- ohk ohk I'm not good with complements you know.

Rishabh:- why are you so sweet?

Virat:- cause you love me that's why and babysitter handle my daughter from now. I'm tired now handle her.

Rishabh:- see baby what dadda is saying. Don't worry you will stay with me permanently. Your chachu loves you more than your father. Come with me you, me and Sammy will play together.

Virat laughed hearing this and rishu smiled at him.

He took vamika with him and Virat murmured my babysitter brother.

It's request so here is os on RishRat

TBC 😴😴😪