|| Part III ||

"[Y/N], can you give us some snacks? We're hungry," shouted Trois on the other side of the cell.

"I could but Kiji-san told me not to. He said I should watch what you eat because you're on a diet,"

"He's the one who decided we'd be on a diet but we can't take it anymore. We only ate a little during lunch time," Honey shouted back, rubbing his stomach.

"Poor you, I'll try to talk to Kiji-san later. I'll tell him you don't wanna be on a diet anymore," you said and walked away from their cell.

It has been 7 hours now since morning and you had lunch. You didn't get to chat much with Kiji and he had to go to a meeting an hour ago. You are now doing your rounds and you see that everything is going well so you planned to go to Seitarou's office to chat with him for a while.

<

You went back in the office after chatting with Seitarou, his day was good and the cake Yamato bought for him was great. He ended up going with him to the shopping centre because Yamato was lost for an hour. You feel like there's something going on between them but you never knew, Seitarou's kinda like Yamato's personal GPS.

You opened the door to the office and see that Kiji is having his afternoon snacks, iced coffee and banana bread.

"Kiji-san..." you called out to him because he didnt seem to have noticed you.

"Oh hey, [Y/N], can you sit over here?" he asked and patted the other side of the couch he was sitting at.

You proceeded to sit there. Kiji removed his hat and closed his eyes and then lied down on your lap. You were suprised but you didnt let him feel you.

"Are you going to sleep there?" you asked, looking at his beautiful face.

You can't help staring at his sleeping face and got the urge to kiss him... but of course we're not doing that.

"No, i just wanted to lie on your lap and see how it feels," he said, still closing his eyes.

He grabbed your hand and put it on his hair, doing like a sliding motion.
You then did it on your own and Kiji let go of your hand.

You feel his hair is very soft. He's not usually this close so you feel overwhelmed.

"Do you wanna talk or do you want the silence?" you asked.

"Hmmm. What did you do while I was gone?"

"I did the rounds and then went to Seitarou's. Oh, Trois and Honey asked me for some snacks but I refused since you told me not too but I almost gave in. Then, they said they wanna stop dieting," you said then sighed.

"Haha," he chuckled "I'm gonna talk to them later. Anyway, what did you do at Seitarou's?"

"Oh we just talked but I had to come back here again a little early because Yamato appeared and then they started talking so I felt out of place,"

"Hahahaha, those two seems like they have something going on,"

"Yeah, I think so too. How about you, what did you talk about?"

"Ughh another stressful thing. I dont wanna talk about it," he said then pouted, still closing his eyes.

Cute...

"Sorry," you said, doing a half smile.

You stayed quiet for a while and continued to stroke his hair.

"Nee, [Y/N]," he called you out then flipped on the side of your stomach, hugging you.

You felt your heart thumping fast. You hug him back on your arm but you didn't bend your back. This is the first time you both have been so close to each other and you felt nervous.

"Yeah?"

"Would you date me if I look more like a man?"

The question took you off guard. You never expected him to ask that.