| ~ | The End | ~ |

That is the end of Wrong Number Kiddo! I hope you enjoyed the book, and let me know what you thought of it?

1) Do you want a sequel? I'm thinking of writing a sequel where Peter adjusts to his new life, and I'm also wanting to make it to where the book could stand alone by itself, but is still a continuation of this one. 

2) I'm doing a Q and A! I want to tell you guys a little more about me, so I'm curious what questions you have! As of right now, there is no "deadline" for submitting questions, and I will take as many as I get. They don't have to be related to me personally, but they can be about things like my stories as well.

3) What other stories should I write? I've got a couple ideas, but I want to know what you guys want to read! I have a one shot book, so you can leave requests for that here as well, but I'm wanting to start another full length book!

If you want a sequel, let me know any ideas you have! --->

What questions would you like to know? --------------------->

What stories/one-shots do you think I should write? ------>

If you haven't already, make sure to check out my other books as well! I have a book called "Begging" which is about Peter Parker, but he gets kidnapped. It's major Irondad, and that is the books main focus. There aren't really any important ships, so if you have time, check it out! It means a lot to me!