Dolls House

Three friends were having their bowl of soup for lunch and having a discussion of their plans in Bangkok Don Meung. The place is an open plan tent with a trail of ants walking across the table into a bowl of sugar. While the sunshine is making sidewalk to look all melting and portraying a dessert mirage. They were wearing matching palm trees, print shirts and black denim shorts. The first one to speak was Simon, "I do not understand when I had to solute a puddle when we landed in Thai airbase."

Ignacius, "You know after everything we had to go through, I still believe we had to strap on dildos to surprise yakuza in Fujiyama elementary."

Mage, "I do not understand what are you guys talking about sometimes..."

Ignacius, "Well, I got lucky with brother Jack..."

Simon, "What this puddle they framed in gold canvas?", Simon thinks a little longer, making a pause, "You have a Brother you did not tell us?"

Ignacius, "You got me wrong, it was the guy who saved me in ghost house, he sounded like Australian therefore I call him brother.."

Simon, "I see now.", he pours a little water and thinks a bit about the place he is in saying to himself why they serve hot soup in a burning hot day making him drink all this water is driving him crazy.

Mage, "Do you guys remember the game plan Mark Ta has told us?"

Simon, "Yep, we need to find lost kid in one side of peninsula and bring him home before we all a fried up, we can do what it takes because if we end up dead we go to hell including millions of lost lives with our failure."

Ignacius, "Is he so stupid to ask us to do it?"

Mage, "I am not guaranteed but it is the job we are drawn to now." Then the same moment a drunk guy comes in making a scene he is VIP and taking a girl by the hand pulling her down towards the street.

Simon, "Ignacius what are you going to do because all the troubles on the loose."

Mage, "Let's first eat before we go, otherwise we stay empty stomach." This said Ignacius stands up and pushes his chair in a way of the couple leaving the scene." The guy is furious at Ignacius and says it to him, "Mate, you should had mind your own dam business."

Ignacius, "Me sorry me no englesse!" Then he grabs the chair smacking a guy in a head, takes him by his collar placing his neck on chair's leg and breaks his neck for good. Then all three of them make a slow stroll down the street to avoid attention from what just happened, but the girl approached them. She says, " Sawadee Krap, thank you saved me. My name is Pan Narak."

Ignacius, "You get better focking lost too or otherwise you sleep in dumpster.", the girl he just saved ran away.

Mage, "You should not be so harsh."

Ignacius, " I am sure she is a prostitute or worse because I just lay down her customer and she is looking so friendly looking for another customer."

Simon, "Here is our ride to our beach resort, lets get in before we become a local sensation."

The guys later the night went to a meeting point at a bar after they had all afternoon to catch some sun on their skins. One guy is sitting at a reserved table next to a palm tree waving our three friends down, he calls himself El Paso, "Hi Hibler!"

Simon, "a? You have problems with us?", El Paso relaxes his shoulders down the chair he is sitting and smiles, "Guys, after our active fire standard training I have not seen you rookies!", Simon, "I was happy enough to know it."

Paso, "I heard you guys are going to a top secret mission to save the world, it is so confidential you cannot share it on Fokbook? "

Simon, "You know Facebook is just communist malware but for free?", all laughed before they ordered their drinks.