Fock Me Now Fujiyama

Inside the Kabuchi Strip club in Tokyo, two women are thinking about what customers are talking when one replies she does not need to know, but they need to keep their moneymakers moving.

Ignacius having a lap dance while is talking with Simon, "What you think about Hiroshima boss?" Simon, "I think even if he is alive, I am sure he is a stand-up comedian by now." Magnum sitting next to them is drinking water and thinking about the situation getting worse for them.

While friends are inside a strip club, the Bank of Hokkaido makes an international transfer to Orphanage in Siberia to the manager of this charity, Boris Blet. He becomes curious about the transaction and makes a call to his secretary.

Boris, "Do you know why such a huge transfer was donated to us?"

Secretary, "I am not in particular to know about this irregular transaction, but I can see they made before it."

Boris, "You can stop there, I will inquire myself from now on."

Later the same night three men broke in a ramen shop above old bicycle repair store and are whispering to each other. Lord Ignacius, "It's not like we are stealing porn tapes."

Simon is helping Ignacius by holding a flashlight for him to see what is inside a locker, "I am not the one who will fill in a report about three armed thieves from upstairs who were heard laughing and used astral projection to transform into goats."

Ignacius, "Well, in here they can arrest only once."

Mage, "Maybe we just leave a cardboard cutout of mister universe pointing out the window?" But when Ignacius smiles he says, "Nope. We will later post them photocopy of his bottom with a return label on it." They all laugh.

The next morning Simon was thinking why they had to go through all this trouble to break in Ignacius last job place just to retrieve the blind man's walking stick. Simon, "I wonder how big is Fujiyama?"

Ignacius opens his eyes because he was falling a sleep, "I think the hill is ok but I know a good place to stay with all the view you can manage from there."

When they reached the Fujiyama Prep School, two out of one was not even thinking about what they are going to do in there. Ignacius, "Home sweet home."

Simon, "Are you serious?" He is looking at the torn down old rusty fence and the building looking like they abandoned it before he was even born.

Mage, "I can feel a bad vibe coming from this house of terrors."

Ignacius jumps over torn down fence and turns back, "Come on guys, I already posted our post card to Hiroshima corporation!" Then he turns back and walks closer to an abandoned building full of construction hazards.

A little later into the night Ignacius is taking first watch in case they will become ambushed and Simon with Magnum is talking, looking into the night sky covered with stars. Simon, "I heard stories they leave such buildings behind because they are full of evil spirits." Then he laughs, holding his breath down to avoid making too much noise when Mage smiles and turns his look too Simon, "I wonder what kind of spook we find here?" But then sound comes from above, like someone is in pain but very faint. However, Ignacius comes rushing in and holding his breath, "Boys, I think we are coming outside because its only one car just parked outside our school."

When the friends go outside to meet their late hour visitors, they confront them and Magnum takes out his notepad and places into his right palm before he tackles knife attack into his hardback notepad, retrieving the blade and stabbing the guy through his left palm blocking the knife go into his face. Simon takes a large piece of wood and smashes across attackers face, making him collapse, and piece of wood going into guy's eye who was stabbed in the arm by Magnum. Ignacius make his run into the building, being followed by two men who are a lot larger than him. He runs up the stairs into the room he kept his night-watch and picks up the walking stick they had to break in to his former job to take it back; he pulls the top of the wooden stick and now is holding a large silver blade. Then he circles two large guys who just run up the stairs and are losing their breathes making large slash across one of them in a back, and goes for another floor hoping he will manage somehow. But when the guy comes up another floor level, he grabs Ignacius arm and gets hold of his making Ignacius arm break and let go of his weapon. He takes his breath and with a second move he uses the other hand to make Ignacius lose oxygen, slowly losing his strength.