The Botched Job

On outside the video game's venue a man walks up to the well-dressed man and says to him, "Kitsuen wa anata o korosu koto ga dekiru koto o shitte imasu ka? (Do you know that smoking can kill you?)".

The man replies to this foreigner," Sukidesu ka? (Do you like one?)".

Then Ignacius says to him, "Kore ga anata no hai o hiki hagasu koto ni chūi shite kudasai(Watch out for this will rip your lungs out).

Ignacius stabs the well-dressed man into his chest with a chopstick and leaves him be with a bag of rubbish.

While Mage is taking a walk along the river and talking with Simon, "What we are going to do if they know Karate?"

Simon replies, "I will go like Indiana Jones and wasting no time."

Then they continued the journey along the river to kill and earn their living.

When Mage and Simon approached the backdoor of this venue, the lights sparked into the night with slugs entering bodies of men in black suits to see these men dying on the concrete floor with Simon holding his handgun.

Then they choose to carry on walking without waiting for them to die. Magnum says, "Dude, where you got this gun from?" Simon Says replies, "I think officers are required to carry firearms."

Magnum shook his head, "I do not think you are an officer anymore."

Then they continue into the building part made of offices to see if the path is clear and hoping to see Ignacius waiting for them at the very end of the destination to kill.

Mage, "What would you do if you run out of ammunition?"

Simon, "The gun is heavy.", then he smacks two guys over their heads while they jumped out of the corner running outside to see what has happened in there. Mage, "I am confused. Why you did not shoot those two."

Simon run out of those bullets he said, "This mister Smith and miss Wesson is a heavy coupe allowing me with the other end to knock out cold anyone who touches it.", Simon while distracting talking with Mage gets gun pointed into his forehead while one of security guards are talking to him, presumably alert about events happen on outside and asking them questions. But Simon knows what he should do and gives no break to others taking one step forward and twisting both hands backwards with the guard's firearm back at his head making his hand fire into his own head.

The blood splatters a little onto their heads while the remaining mass of blood and meat is coming out of the victim's head onto a floor while Simon gently places him back onto the floor.

Mage, "I think you could have him leave out cold like the other two guys rather getting on us the blood and causing loud noise in here."

Simon, "Do not worry I got it covered, we are alive so far and lets keep it this way. Let's keep ongoing because I need to get paid."

The Ignacius after dealing with a random guy outside the venue walks along the coin-operated games machines into the backdoor as instructions said but he is feeling happy Simon said they will get the backdoor covered from outside in case it was a trap but who knows if the unknown number will pay so much it might be right for him to think he is safe. The trio is still drunk and in normal circumstances they would swing around the place, but from so much adrenaline into the moment they could not care less.

Ignacius when he got closer to the main corridor leading to the aim got a great idea how he could finish the job and is running perspective of success in his head. Then he hears men walking fast, and a gunshot fired near to where he is lurking.

He picks up a fire extinguisher and prepares to see if he would use it in case his friends are in trouble.

Simon, "I think we need to stop talking because we are like letting them know we are here and we going to hurt them."