Chapter 4

I pushed the door open and was immediately welcomed by Blake's relieved and warm smile. She knows how harassing the paparazzi can get so she always worries about Emma and I when we're out. I wonder how she'll be like with her own children one day.

"Oh Miss Williams, we didn't expect you to be back so soon, but welcome home." She welcomed.

"Yeah, and I brought a guest along. Could you please prepare the guest bedroom for him." I asked, walking into the house with Emma by my side and London behind us.

"A guest?" Blake asked in bewilderment she fluttered her eyelashes a couple of times. I never have guests over aside from my parents or my sister on those rare occasions. Never a man though, so I'm not surprised by her surprise.

"Yes Blake, a guest." I smiled at her with a raised eyebrow in amusement. She looked ready to pass out in surprise." Blake, please calm yourself. You look ready to pass out." I teased.

"Well, you can't blame me now can you, Miss Williams. You rarely have guests over." She whispered.

"Mommy, can I go watch TV in the living room?" Asked Emma sleepily from beside me.

"Madam, you're back early." Said Penny as she neared the door.

"Yes, hello Penny. Penny, could I please lend some clothes from Carlos. I need them for my guest." I asked." And yes Baby, you can." I responded responded Emma's request.

She sleepily smiled at me before disappearing into the house.

"Sure, let me go get some."Penny responded, before leaving to go get some of her husband, Carlos's clothes for London. She's the only one married amongst us and she lives in my guesthouse with him, whereas the rest live in the second guesthouse.

I couldn't swallow the chuckle that bubbled from my throat as Blake closed the door with a dazed expression. With a sigh and shake of my head, I turned to London who was silently and patiently waiting for instructions at my side." London, I hope you don't mind waiting in the living room until your bedroom is ready." I apologetically smiled at him.

"Not at all. Thank you." He quietly answered, barely looking up at any of us.

"Follow me, please?" I asked, heading towards the living room and guiding him to the couch, where a sleeping Emma also lay asleep.

A vibrating sensation in my hand had me lifting my phone in annoyance as my Personal Assistant's name flashed on the screen.

I swiped the answer button and answered in my cold, but polite business voice," Hello Grace."

"Good afternoon, Miss Williams. I'm sorry to bother you, but Richardson called earlier about his file. He said that he needed you to look into it urgently." She politely explained.

"Can you send it through to my email?" I asked with a quiet sigh.

"Of course, Ma'am." She replied.

"Thank you, Grace. Enjoy your afternoon." I said before cutting off my call. "And that's the end of my freedom." I mumbled to myself, forgetting about London who was also in the room.

"You alright, Miss Williams?" Came London's soft, sympathetic voice, reminding me of his presence as I turned to face him only to be greeted by his sympathetic smile.

"I'm alright. Just tired," I tiredly smiled at him,"My name's Lenora by the way." I smiled,"And I better get back to work, Blake, my housekeeper and Penny, my chef will sort all the things you'll need as soon as possible."

"Okay. Thank you, Lenora. For everything." He smiled. My name effortlessly rolling off his tongue and turning my heart to goo.

"You're welcome." I softly smiled, before turning around and making my way out of the living room and to my home office down the hall. A yawn slipped past my lips as I pushed the door open. I really have to get used to locking it.