The Final Battle - part 1

"what. the. fuck." Ladybug muttered. how the hell did he know it was her? this can't happen now, last time- Chat Blanc knew her identity...

"m'lady?" Chat continued.

"wh-who's marinette?" Ladybug said.
'okay, this is happening, play it cool' she panicked.

"oh- uhm i just thought... my friend Marinette- she wore her hair down just like yours today, so i thought-"

"HAH! what? me? Marinette? no way! she's so lame..." Chat had a defensive look on his face.

"i mean no i'm lame! she's awesome.. hehe, kill me now" she muttered that last part under her breath.

"uhm, okay?" Chat was confused, if she wasn't Marinette, then why was her hair different.

"i'll come back to this later" he continued before a crash came from behind the wall.

"didn't you say everyone turned to stone bugaboo?" Chat jokes, redeeming his whitty banter.

"yeah... i guess because he's a centimonster he doesn't have enough power..." Ladybug trailed off into thought.

"you might wanna speed up that smart little brain of yours becau- LOOK OUT"

Once again Chat saved Ladybug and dived out of the way of a beam of white.

"Ladybug, Chat Noir, now that the peacock miraculous is restored i have created my ultimate masterpiece! this is it Lasybug! give me your miraculous or the whole town will be destroyed!"
Hawkmoth had a new confidence in his voice. it sent tingles down Chat's spine as he bounced around the courtyard, dodging hits by someone who looked just like him... but evil.

"wait! Ladybug! how does hawkmoth know who Chat Blanc is?!" he yelled across to her as she was battling Myura.

"i dont know! that timeline is destroyed! the only ones who remember what we saw were me and bunnx!"

THUMP. Ladybug got hit to the ground. She cried out in pain- Chat was normally the one to take the hits but he was tied up with his stunt double.

"ladybug!" he called out to her. in his panic to help her he was hit to the ground.  hawkmoth walked over to ladybug and lowered himself to look at her.

"what's wrong ladybug? out of moves?" he said all to smug of himself.

"not quite!" Chat yelled, now pinned down by Chat blanc.

"LUCKY CHARM" Ladybug yelled, throwing her yo-yo up in the air, almost knocking Hawkmoth out.

Her ladybugs swarmed in the air, and into her hands fell a look a like miraculous box. The pair knew what this meant. They'd need back up. In a matter of 10 seconds the pair had got out of the grasps of Hawkmoth and they were sprinting along rooftops to get away from the three.

"two minutes before i change back Chat!" Ladybug yelled.

"i'm on it- but wait we didn't figure out how he knows Chat Blanc" Chat reminded her as he Cataclysmed the buildings behind him, finally getting away from Hawkmoth and his team.

"i have an idea, remember when that ancient centimonster that Master Fu was so afraid of!"

"yeah" Chat called out.

"it was akumatised! so what if-" Ladybug was cut off.

"Chat blanc is a centimonster of Chat Noir who's been Akumatised!" Chat sounded so proud, like a baby taking his first steps. Ladybug couldn't help bug giggle but she was interrupted by the final beeps of her earring and flew down into a narrow pathway. Chat followed close behind

"three minutes" he whispered to himself glancing at his ring.

Chat flew down behind Ladybug and ran to the other side of a dumpster before he saw a flash of pink. She was right there, if he just turned his head- his suspicions about Marinette could be confirmed and all of his problems you go away. But he couldn't, not now. They were so close- why mess it up.

"claws in" he huffed.

"here tikki" Marinette said, pulling out a macaroon from her purse. "if we get Myura and Chat Blanc out of the way, hawkmoth will be childs play" Marinette continued.

"sounds like a plan. who are we recruiting?" Chat asked, curious to hear if multi-mouse was to make an appearance.

"everyone." Marinette said before running out of the ally "bug out".

Adrien huffed and hoped that this would all be over soon.
"claws out" he yelled and made his way back to Hawkmoth.

Meanwhile, Marinette grabbed the miraculous box and set out to find her hero's. first Alya and Nino, Chloe and multi-mouse couldn't be used, their identities was leverage. then Luka, Max, Kim. They all headed to the eiffel tower- where they heard screams of citizens in fear, and cries of help from... from?

"CHAT!" Ladybug screamed, recognising the cry for help. The gang of hero's followed behind and soon what they saw stopped them in their tracks.

Chat, held as a hostage by Chat Blanc, Hawkmoth and Myura either side of him.
"give me your miraculous Ladybug or he dies!"

"noooo!" she cried out tears now streaming down her face.

Running toward Hawkmoth, Rene Rouge tried to grab her but instead found herself running along side her, and the team of hero's following. They ran at Hawkmoth and Myura, and will all their power. Began the battle of their lives.

Screams. Cries. Pleads. Fear. All filled the air as the battle began to turn in the favour of the hero's. Finally, this was it. Rena Rouge helped Carapace trap Chat Blanc in a shell shield, with the help of Viperion when things went wrong, and locked him in a nearby shop- out of energy- the centimonster couldnt cataclysm his way out! Pegasus had teleported Myura to London with the help of  Roi Singe. And the only one left was Hawkmoth. who now, didn't look as confident as once before.

"it's just you against us now Hawkmoth" Ladybug smirked. "you guys, get out of here- hold on to your miraculous until the ball, i have a feeling this is our final fight"

Turning to face the tired hero's, all of which were about to transform back.
"Rene Rouge, Carapace- feed your kwamis then return here and wait for Myura to be brought back by the miraculous Ladybug's. Take her miraculous" Chat said with athority.

"got it!" the pair replied. Chat had figured out who the pair were after about 3 battles with them, and he couldn't be happier.

Hawkmoth made a run for it. he was weak and vulnerable. Chat went to run after him but was suddenly stoped by a hard yank on his tale.
"cat got your tale?" Ladybug laughed before releasing him. "let him get a head start, he's more likely to go to his lare if he thinks we aren't following him" Chat smiled
"it's been long enough bugaboo" He winked at her and a blush spread across her cheeks.

The pair followed Hawkmoth from a distance and saw something unmistakable.

"he's going into- the, Agrest mansion?" Ladybug asked worriedly.

"what the-" Chat began.
Cut off by his own thoughts he froze. 'Could Hawkmoth be? No! there is no way! My dad is way to busy to be a supervillain! or... is he busy because he's a supervillain! No! hawkmoth is probably here for some other reason!' These thoughts consumed him, eyes watering, chest pounding- he was panicking.

"Chat- are you okay?" A soft voice asked. He glanced at her, she was beautiful, she made him happy- she was his soulmate, so why did he feel so guilty for loving her? shouldn't he love Marinette?

"chat?" Ladybug asked again.

"yeah, yeah cmon let's go... this is it" Chat sighed

~hi guys! 300 reads is amazing! go check out my new tiktok @mlbfanfiction ! let me know what you think and what you hope will be coming next!! hopefully part 2 will be up by tonight but i'll keep you posted?~