Chapter 7: Log #34

I couldn't help but use this picture, it's hilarious!

I've noticed a lot of people have been giving this book their attention, asking for updates. I appreciate it, but please don't get aggressive and demand updates by spamming. I write when I'm motivated and I always check for mistakes twice before a post. Don't expect an update schedule, I have never had one.

This is a deterrent for the near future. Thank you!

With that said, enjoy this chapter!

________________________________

Bruce had pulled Damian aside and scolded him. He usually never scolded him but that was an inappropriate question. Of course, Damian hadn't known what had happened to Danny but that didn't give him the right to ask such a thing. He's worked along side people with terrible pasts they'd rather forget.

"But why is he wearing that?! Is he trans or something?"

"I don't know, I don't think he even knows. Nonetheless, he likes wearing dresses and you are not going to be mean to him because of that."

"He's not suppose to wear dresses, he's a dude."

Bruce sighed and put his hand on his hip. He pinched his nose. Damian was not making this easy. Then again, Damian was never an easy kid to take care of. He was stubborn and that basically told you everything you needed to know about him. "Damian, he likes dresses, he wants to express himself in those clothes. Clothes don't have a gender Damian, your brothers fought criminals in underwear! Superman wears underwear and tights when he fights." Bruce explained. Damian crossed his arms, Bruce had a point. He fought in tights too. "Fine, but why does he wear them? What's so amazing about dresses that he loves wearing them?" Damian asked his arms still crossed. He was leaned back arching his back.

Why did Danny like dresses? What was the real reason Danny wore dresses? Bruce was sure that what Danny was saying was truth, but there had to be more. He'd have to ask.

"Just... just don't ask questions like that, again. Danny isn't exactly the most stable right now. Damian he doesn't understand much of anything, you need to step up as an older brother." Bruce said.

That caught Damian off guard. He has never been the older brother, he was the little brother. He was always the little brother.

Underestimated.

Picked at.

Scolded for speaking up about it.

Told no because he was too young.

Useless thirteen-year-old Damian Wayne.

It might be good to have someone look up to him. He might like that. Yeah, he was going to have a little brother.

Damian walked away with a smile spread across his face. He going to be a good older brother, better than Dick or Tim, way better than Jason. He would show them he could be the best big brother. He just had three problems:

-Danny wore dresses

-He was always with Tim

-And Danny was naive and oblivious to almost everything

From the way Bruce acted, he was holding in his angry about what happened to Danny. Something happened that threw Alfred off the edge. If Alfred was mad, then it was not something he wanted to discuss with them. Danny wore dresses, he'd have to get used to that. Wally and Artemis would accept Danny rather quickly, they knew plenty of transgender and cross-dressers.

Damian sighed and cleared his head, he was doing too many things at once. First things first, find out what Danny was like before so he can get an idea of what Danny could handle. Second, find out why he's the way he is now, so he can get an idea of what he needs to avoid.