FIFTEEN

Not edited

"It wasn't what I expected honestly bitches be exaggerating when the be getting waxed"Rubi told me as we headed out the European Wax Place

"No they wasn't lying that shit was hurting I almost peeped on her." Rubi laughed as we walked to the car

"Well my shit is good now and it's every cute and clear."

"Well let's go then I'm hungry I haven't ate since this morning"  I rubbed my stomach.

"Where we bout to eat at."

Let's go eat a that place umm. I said snapping my fingers

"That's what the place is called umm" Rubi laughing.

"No bitch Jasmines it's this diner far out."

"Is it a good place and how you know about it."?

"Izzy took me there before when the lil argument happened"

"It's been a lot of shit been going on with y'all but I'm not gonna say nothing but alright let's go" she said driving off.

————

"Hello can I get a table for two." I said asking the lady

"Sure thing dear the wait is like five minutes" she told me walking off.

"This place is pretty it's very retro" Rubi looked around "yea it's a nice place."

"Ooh that's Izzy friend" I said looking at the guy who was talking to Izzy last time we came here I told rubi and she looked at him.

"The big guy on the phone"? she asked lookin at me. I nodded my head.

A/N:I don't know if I gave him a name so I'm gonna give him a new one

He was walking this way towards me and Rubi still on the phone.

"I don't know what he's gonna do Breezy i haven't spoke to Izzy in a couple days." The guy on the phone said whispering .

I tried to get a better listening to what they was saying.

"Alright I gotta go I have a job to do" he said hanging up the phone he sighed and looked towards me and Rubi

"Yo" he said looking at me nervously I waved at him.

"You here with Izzy"? he said I shook my head

"nah I told him I was here with my friend I said pointing to Rubi

"Ooh aight do you know where he at tho" .

"No I haven't spoke to him in some days." I lied

"Well tell him to call me." I nodded my head as the lady the was attending us came to me.

"Over here sorry that took long." She said "it's fine no rush"

Rubi and I sat in the booth and order our food.

The food came in 15 minutes and we ate and left.

"Where we going now" I asked her sitting in the car. "Probably Blu's house cause I didn't get waxed for noting" She said sticking out her tongue

"Ain't you supposed to wait before you know do it." "Yea but I don't think nothings gonna happen" she said shrugging.

"I should have order food to go cause that shit was good." She rubbed her belly

"Welppp" I said plugging my phone into the Aux.

——————

I knocked on the house door and Izzy had opened da door he stood to the side smiling and shit.

We walked in and made our way to couch and sat down it looks like it's was just him there.

"Heyy Izzy where is Blu"? she asked looking around the house.

"He at the gas station" he said rolling his blunt.

"Well he ain't tell me shit bout that" Rubi said looking through her phone.

"Oh okay never mind he did. anyways wats been going on with you Izzy" she sat on the couch eyeing him.

"Ooo Ain't shit just been here and there chillin." he said lightning his blunt.

"That's good why is y'all silent. I feel sexual tension between y'all two" she pointed at both me and Izzy

"Gurl ain't shit going on I can promise ya ass that."

"Yea ain't shit." After he said that it got quite

Blu walked in the door with some bags in his hands he came to sit Izzy on the couch and put the bags on the floor.

"No baby come sit next to me" she said patting the seat next to her.

"I'm good over here with the bro" He grabbed his drink out the bag.

"Oh  it's like you've been real distant if you having sex with other bitches just say that" she got up from the couch.

"I ain't but damn bro niggas is being clingy and shit" He drunk some of his lemonade.

"Clingy you wasn't saying that all before now you be different aight" she said walking upstairs

"Welp might wanna go get her" I told blu as he stood up and sighed.

It was silent for awhile until he spoke to me "You good"? he asked looking at me with low eyes

"I'm fine Izzy" I said givin him a lil smile.

"Fake ah hell" he laughed  

"It's not anyways I saw ya friend today in the diner." I told him

"Comere" he said motioning me to come sit next to him ignoring what I said.

I got up and sat next to him repeating what I said to him.

"I heard what you said who was it tho."

"Oh, It that big guy from Jasmines and y'all was talking" I told him

"Yea what bout him thats BigP."

"Ooh welp , yea him he was talking to someone on the phone and he mentioned a guy named Breezy and I remember you telling me that he was the one of shot me." I said while playing with my nails

"Ya ass is lyin" he laughed "BigP is one of the Bro's and he's been a real one from the start I know damn well he wasn't messing with them niggas." He got up from the couch

"I'm just helping you but hey" I said shrugging

"You telling me bullshit trynna help and all but ion Need shit from you" Izzy said looking at me up and down.

"Okay but if ya ass get FUCKINNNN shot or anything don't say I didn't warn you" I said getting heated From the conversation.

"Rubiana Come get ya friend cause she taking nonsense." He yelled up the stairs

"It's always the niggas that think they know shit  they have something happen to them" I chuckled.

"Yea rubi come get me away from this delusional ass nigga".

———-

Y'all think BigP is with Breezy?
Ion like this chapter but anyways 👺

Thanks for 800 Reads purr ❤️