TWENTY ONE

|Israel Davis| Izzy

|Israel Davis| Izzy

"It's clip for you"  I said to Breezy as he sat in the basement of an abandoned house.

Blu,Lloyd,Dante and I had went to his trap and at 9pm and sprayed all them niggas Dante had found him in the back fucking the bitch we killed her.

I shot him in the kneecaps and took him to the van and made it to the other side of town and tied him up down her.

"You ain't gone do shit you fuck nigga maybe I should have killed that I shot in the stomach it seems like she was important to you." He said laughing

"Ain't no bitch important to me you should know that when we killed your girlfriend."

Breezy had a girlfriend for 2 years who he was obsessed about I killed her for revenge.

"If you gone kill me do it easier for you I ain't someone you gotta worry about you gotta be worried about June...yea I know about June that nigga want ya head it's either that or nothing."

"You've been in here for a week you don't eat you don't say shit but you wanna talk about him." I've done cut you ,shot you in both of ya knees, chest and hands and lets not forget slicing ya bottom ear off but you still here god must like you" I said laughing

" Kill me at the end of the day I told you Everything and somethings you never gonna know but I told what you wanna here if you don't like that kill me." He laughed I sent two shots to the head I looked at him shaking my head.

"Tell tee to come clean this shit up" I said to Dontae who was smoking a blunt.

Tee is the guy in the beginning of the story who went out with Deja idk what happened to him but lemme bring him back)

"You know Rubi is 4months pregnant" Blu said out loud causing everyone to look at him.

"Random as fuck but go awf"Dante said sitting back down.

"I know we've been distant from each but she's pregnant and I don't know what to do I mean I want her to keep it at the same time I don't want her to.  Rubi is my baby my heart but I can't do that now." He said looking up at us with his eyes low.

"So what you gone do then ? I asked him cause Blu be saying what he gonna do but never does it.

When Blu ewas younger had gotten some girl pregnant names Mina she had a miscarriage due to stress and her mother was abusive to her.

Blu and shawty was really close every where he went you always see her. He was even close to his unborn even though he hadn't met it.

The girl had moved away giving him a note saying she couldn't do this anymore after that  he wasn't the same until Rubi  came along and made him happy again.

"I'm gonna do what I'm supposed to do and step up and be a father I just hope everything goes alright" he said scratching his arm.

"Ma"  I said walking in her house.

"Don't ma me where the fuck have you've been don't even check up on my ass no more all I get is a call every month and that's it." She said coming out the kitchen with an attitude

"I know ma and I'm sorry but-."

"No mother fucking buts you come over here give me a hug and kiss and think everything is fine Israel but it's not at all." She said cutting me off

"I'll try to do better if that what you want but I have a business and I be having shit to do."

"A business Israel you kill people, sell drugs and shit to do you fuck more bitches in a day then I can count on my finger and I'm surprised you still haven't caught nothing yet."She stirred her pot

"Ma don't play with my body like that" I rolled my eyes and sat down on her dusty old couch.

Probably was a lot of fucking on this couch I said to myself I scrolled on my phone and got a message from Rae.

                             Spitz🥴

Come over I'm alone now 🙇🏽‍♀️

Bett give me like 5

Okay
Read

" Here Izzy take this and go"  she handed me a plate with beans, Chicken and white rice.

" cause from the look of it you don't eat you soo little get some meat on your bones" she looked at me up and down

"Bye ma"  I said going into kiss her cheek but she put her hand up to my fast.

" Unt unt boyyy I don't where ya lips been and I don't wanna know where just give me a hug and go" She opened her arms giving me a hug

"Heyy big head"  Rae said as she mushed my head "Rae stop playing"

"Fine Izzy"  she got up off the bed and got on her knees and pulled it out of my boxers.

"I gotta talk to you about something it's important" Rae said as she wrapped herself in the blanket.

                              ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
Vᴏᴛᴇ&Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ
Tʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ 6ᴋ 🤍