SIXTEEN

Not edited*

|Israel Davis|Izzy

|Israel Davis|Izzy

  "You think she's telling the Truth. What if he is helping Breezy and shit" Blu asked me.

"He can't be if he is then he's gotta go."I told him 

  Last week me and Blu went to go pop up on BigP at the diner he was looking real suspicious and sneaky but when he saw us he got nervous and hung up.

After that we've been keeping tabs on him he's does the same thing all the time but he's goes to the location always at 9pm it last for 15 minutes and he goes back home.

"Call him to come over here. I wanna see something" I told Blu he took out his phone and called BigP letting it ring he picks up and starts talking.

"Put it on Speaker" I mouthed to him he puts the phone on speaker allowing me to hear what he gotta say.

"Wassup witchu I haven't seen ya ass in awhile" Blu said to BigP on the phone.

He laughed "I saw ya ass and Izzy the other day."

"Yea that's right I forgot I was over there but come over here"

"Ugh can't we talk on the phone I'm  doing something right now you know money talks."

He said curiously"BigP come on man I gotta see some shit and you know you can't talk on the phone for everything."

"Yea sure I'll be over there in like 20" he said hanging up the phone.

"This nigga is a lying son of a Bitch talking bout money talks he works in a diner and you flip money here and there." I told Blu as he shook his head

" I guess we gonna wait and see"

————

|BIG P|PERCY

"So what we gone do he want me over there and I know some shit bout to happen all cause I listened to ya bitch ass" I told Breezy as we sat in the trap.

"Mane this nigga Izzy ain't gone do shit,Now watch who you be calling a bitch cause ya moms will definitely get handed."He said putting his hands in my face.

"I know these niggas is watching me I could feel it and if they know I'm working withchu it's over for me."I said to him getting up.

"Well we all gone go someday. You know what I should have killed his momma and his whole bitch ass family cause he wanna play games."

"You is a sick bitch." I told him as we got a knock on the door Breezy got up and opened the door    

It's was this Tall shawty bout 5'5 she was brownskin her hair was in a bun  body was on point ass for days she had a baby on her hip looked about 3 or 4. 

"Here take ya child you deadbeat ass nigga" she told him handing the child to him and taking a bag and throwing it at him.

"I'm gonna come get here in two days to pick her up and if I see anyone of your bitches hold her it's gonna be problems" she said walking out the door.

"I swear mane it be bitches that think they the shit to be talking all this. Now get the fuck out and don't come back until I get information on him."

I walk out the door heading to my car and driving to the location that Blu texted me I saw two cars parked out front I hopped out and walked in the place seeing Izzy on the couch smoking and Blu relaxing.

"Yo yo" I said dapping them up and sitting on the chair next to the couch

"So what did you wanna talk bout" i asked them.

"Lemme get straight into it cause you know I'm not bout to hold my tongue for shit." Izzy said to me.

"Is you working with Breezy or not. Cause their is two options one honestly if you working with him you done and second option is the same one so tell me now." He chuckled I sat in silence.

"I-I-"I stuttered on my words "stop stuttering like a lil bitch and tell me the truth." He stood up and walked towards me and took his gun out of his pants and cocked it back.

"Yeah I had to help out my mom her medical bills is through the roof and she's getting sicker by the second" I stared shedding tears.

Izzy laughed "And what was Breezy gonna do for ha pay that shit for you."

"He said he'll give me 100k if I help him and that's enough to get everything done." I looked at up at him he had a smirk on his face.

"You and him is some dumb ass niggas if you think he got that much money to help ya shriveled raisin ass mother and you Percy we was homeboys and now that shits dead." He put his hand on the trigger and I closed my eyes in a matter of seconds I could die right here, right now.

🌬🌬