The coffee shop

Bill woke up. He glanced around his room, his eyes droping after a long show shoot the night befor.e He let out a yawn, I want some cofee. he sat up, and stood, the bones on his back letting out a loud popping sound. He wasn't all that old, though he was exhasuuted.  I need to work out...i could really use a good work out.

He grabbed his white scientist jacket and walked out of his mansion. He walked down the street, theere happened to be a coffe shop down the stret. As he walked he spotted the most beautfiul creatue he had ever seen. He had laid eyes upon it once befoe, through a televiouson screen. 

Then, the beauty before him had been blinding, but now it was even more so in person. This creatue, it was to beautiful. Bill used his hand to block his eyes from the blinding beauty before him. 

Then....this gorgeous creature it began walking in his direction. It had noticed him. 

"Excuse me?" The beautifuyl purple dinosaur asked, politelty. "Do you know where i can finsd a starbucks?"" The beatfulk creature qwuestioned. 

Bill Nye was too awe strucked by his handsomeness. His eyes seemed to be to trained on the dinosaurs blue gaze. Just then...Bill realized the sexy creature had spoken to him. to him. a lowly scientsit. 

A blush crosed Bill's face. "T-the coffee shop is this way....." Bill said, his voice falterinfg at first, but bgrowing more confident because of Barney's kind smi.e. 

Made him feel safe...

"Coukd you show me the way?" Barney asked gently. 

Bill blinked at him, his blush becoming a deepr shade of red. 

"Of course." Bill said, he had to force his voice from becoming more high pitched from nervousness....Barney's voice was so smooth, so kind. 

"Well, lead the way." Barney mused, noticing how flushed Bill was. 

This was normal for Barney, he was used to people being so nervous arund him. He just had that affect on people. 

Barney smirked. 

Bill glanced up at Barney. 

"We're here." Bill Nye said.

Barney looked at the coffe shop. "Well, thanks for leading me here.....can I buy you a drink?" Barney asked, still holding thta smexy smirk. 

Barney placed on a pair of sunglasses, he looked down them and into Bill's eyes. 

Bill stopped breathing for a second. "I--YES." He hadn't ment to sound so excited.

This dinosaur, excited him almost as much as the prospect of dino nuggies for dinner. 

Barney laughed.

Bill just blushed brighter. "Well, let's head inside then." Barney opened the door, holding it open for Bill. This only made Bill like Barney more. 

"Such a gentleman." Bill smiled to himself under his breath. 

Barney heard this. "I'm not always a gentleman." Barney winked at Bill, still holding that handsome smirk. 

Bill's mouth dropped open. "I-" His face wasn't the only thing growing warm now. 

This dino was too fuckign sexy. Bill paused before letting out a sensual whimper. 

Right there. Barney decided he needed to have Bill. Right then. 

He couldn't hold back this heat anymore. 

Bill wsan't in the mood for coffee anymore. Barney clutched Bill's hand, with his talon. 

Bill held back a moan from Barney's cold, rugged touvh. 

"You still want coffee?" Barney asked quickly. Bill rigoruously shook his head. His head was spinning. 

What was about to happen?

"The best sex of your life." Barney said, readinf Bill's thoughts. Barney apparently had mind reading powers. That's what made him sucha  good teacehr. 

Bill let Barney sweep him away. Barney dragged Bill outside of the coffee shop, until he spotted something behind the shop. 

A dumpster. 

Barney picked Bill up bridal style, Bill complied without question. He loved the way, Barney's strong arms felt against him. He couldn't hold back a low groan, as his little jr. began growing in size in his pants. 

Barney tossed Bill in the partially empty dumpster. Bill hardly felt the pain of his lanky body, clanging against the dumpster. All he felt was heat. 

Barney pushed Bill into the dumpster with force, whispering in Bill's ear. "You ready?" He whispered, a low moan escaping the purple dinosaur. 

Bill moaned in response, Barney began unbuckling Bill's pants...

Just as things were about to get spicy....someone opened the dumpster lid...

It was Garfield. 

To be continued......