Heat

Barney pulled down Bill's colorful boxers, Bill bucked his hips in response. 

Garfield felt heat grow in his nether regions, his face growing a warm blush. As horny as this made him, he couldn't not smell how bad the dumpster smelt. He was lucky Barney's axe body spray had such a strong, manly, sexual scent. 

Bill had grown tired of Barney teasing him, he used all of his strength to flip the dinosaur over. The dumpster shook in response, Garfield tumbled around, Barney landing on top of Garfield, and Bill on top of Barney. 

"Inertia is a property of matter..." Bill moaned in Barney's ear. Barney was shocked at how strong Bill was. This only made him long for Bill more. 

Garfield however did not like being squished by the large dinosaur and Bill. He wanted some of the action too. Garfield squeezed out from under Barney and over to Barney's area 51. 

Garfield took hold of Barney's 19 inch purple dinosaur schlong, this caused Barney to let out a long, pleased grunt of pleasure. 

Bill forced his 1 inch pp into barney's mouth, Barney complied, enjoying Bill. 

Barney couldn't help but moan, and gag at how much pleasure he was receiving. This was too much stimulation. 

Bill wasn't happy with how little enjoyment he was receiving from Barney, he noticed how much he was receiving from Garfield though. 

He removed his little jr. from Barney's mouth to Barney's dislike. 

"Bill put it back in~~" Barney's voice ushered, missing Bill's teeny weeny. 

"Garfield~~" Bill moaned, clambering off of Barney. This caused Garfield to stop pleasing Barney, so he could meet Bill's handsome blue eyes. 

All the warmth in Garfield's body that was aimed towards Barney--was now on Bill. 

"Teach me biology." Garfield moaned, dropping his body to the ground so Bill could have his way with him. 

"I want your testube right now Bill! I need it!" Garfield dropped onto his knees, showing Bill his hungry hole. Bill forced his testube inside of Garfield without question.

Garfield paused.

"You in yet??~" Garfield asked. 

Bill nodded, pumping with great effort. 

Garfield didn't feel anything, Bill's pp was too small. 

Barney sat up, angry that he was being ignored by Bill. He ripped Garfield off of Bill, with his dinosaur strength. 

Garfield was sad. He had expected better of Bill. 

"BILL!" Barney growled, pushing Bill into the corner of the dumpster, forcing Garfield behind him. 

Bill was enthralled by Barney's force, how he had thrusted  him into the side of the dumpster. It made him regret going to Garfield for pleasure, when all he needed was in front of him. 

"Do I need to teach you respect, Bill? You disrespected my authority when you left me for Garfield. Call me Daddy Barney from now on." Barney ordered, in Bill's ear. 

Bill held back a moan, Barney's hot breath really made him regret his past action. 

"Yes, respect your daddy." Barney grunted, forcing his 19 inch schlong into Bill. 

Bill whimpered in pain and pleasure. His whimper formed into a long moan. 

"Ohhhh-my-GOD!!" Bill moaned, as Barney began pumping into Bill.

It started out slow, but he sped up. Bill couldn't get enough of Barney. "Harder!!--FASTER! OMG, OMG" 

"Beg! Tell your daddy what you want!" Barney ordered, slowing down, he would do this until Bill called him daddy. 

"DADDY BARNEY!!! HARDER!!" Bill shrieked, his moans growing louder, his voice filled with hunger. 

Garfield just watched. He was enjoying the show. 

Barney complied and railed Bill even harder. He loved the way Bill felt. 

"AuugGHHHhhh~~" Barney moaned as he railed Bill. 
"OH BILL~BILL~BILL" Barney moaned, his moan a cry of complete pleasure.

Just as Barney was going to reach his climax, and bust inside of Bill.

Garfield was eating some popcorn he had found in the dumpster, the show was just about to get good. 

Someone opened the dumpster. 

Barney and Bill were to focused and enthralled to stop now. There was too much heat between them. This fire wasn't going out for hours. 

"Bill!" A woman shrieked. 

Garfield glanced up at the beautiful woman. 

"Yooo-wassup beautiful. Wanna join us?" Garfield asked, winking at the beautiful blonde woman. 

She stared at Garfield, open mouthed. Her husband was getting his guts railed out by a purple dinosaur and now Garfield the cat was hitting on her. 

Not a good afternoon. 

"I- No." Bill's wife said, her voice full of shock. 

"Okay. Maybe you should wait inside until they're done. I'll come get you when it's over." Garfield offered, ushering her away from the dumpster.

She nodded silently, she began walking away.