Part XV 🕊️

Venti is strumming his lyre as he looks up to the sky, for some reason, he wanted to tell the origin of his wife to everyone around.

"Do you want to hear the origin of the Light Goddess?" Venti asked, plucking a few strings of his lyre as he smiles to himself.

Children, adults and elderly are gathering around the bard, creating a small circle around him.

"So here we go, so listen carefully"

.

.

.

.

Have ever you wondered where the Light Goddess came from?

.

Well....not everyone knew, just a few.

.

Millennial years ago, long before the archons are born. A certain clan of humans was established in the land of Liyue. A clan that worship a Goddess by the name of Guanyin, a Goddess of Mercy.

She is a goddess that ascend from the Celestia in order to aid mortals in need.

Her kind heart never turn against people that needed her aid. They worship the goddess for thousands of years.

These clans of humans, they are peaceful people that doesn't sought out violence but instead they aid people in need no matter what they are, adeptus, spirits, humans or animals. They are people that never spill blood of others, people that use kindness to change the hearts of evil.

All due to their Goddess kindness that have make them such way.

Though, the clan have downsides thay they can never avoid. That is the Archon War.

A war broke out between all powerful deities that sought out for the seats of celestials, to crown themselves as the archons in order to rule over the land.

All of them thirst for power, their hearts and mind are filled with greet.

Fewer gods fought against these evil gods, each of them have their own people to protect and care. These gods fight for their people, to save them from the evil claws of the evil deities.

During the gruesome war, what Guanyin do in order to protect her people? Guanyin can hear the cries of the world, cries of people. They cries had made the goddess heart clench in pain.

All she can do is heal and purify evil. Her powers was not made for killing, it was made to help and cure.

It was devastating for the clan to watch their Goddess fight for them, even they have sworn not to injured other lives but they also have sworn to protect the goddess they worship.

Thus, they pick up their weapons and shield, shall they fight against the demons that have manifest from the fallen gods.

Years and years of fighting, Guanyin's power have reach its limit. Her Lotus sceptre slowly slips out of her grip and down to the muddy ground, thus the Goddess of Mercy fall into the darkness of death.

The Guanyin clan have no choice but to retreat somewhere far from the clutches of evil. So that they can regain their strengths and armies to fight off the evil.

One mortal man, stood up in the clan. A man with tall and muscular structure. He picks up the Lotus sceptre of Guanyin, holding it up it in the air as he swore to himself.

"I shall end this war on the behalf of our fallen Goddess, once and for all. Let the light of the world shine upon the land and purify the evil!"

Soldiers roars as they raise their weapons after hearing the words came from the leader of their clan.

Hundred of years passed, the war still going, the Lotus Sceptre slowly evolve into an instrument, a pipa. The sceptre has become a heirloom to unnamed leader's descendants.

They play this instrument in battle, in order to purify and heal the souls of their soldiers with the sound of each strum of the pipa, avoiding them from falling into the evil whispers of the fallen gods.

Each descendants died in war, each death. A new one will take their place, standing in the middle of the battle, playing the instrument till their hands bleed.

This is the time, where a small (f/c) spirit comes in. A small glowing spirit had found itself in the middle of the battlefield by accident.

This spirit had found its way to a dying woman, the mortal was wounded but she still play her pipa. Soldiers all around still clashing with the demons, their painful and dying cries fills the air.

The spirit couldn't help but mourn for the dying woman and the soldiers all around it. Its heart ache seeing these people fighting off these demons, in order to achieve independent.

"Why a spirit like you doing all the way out here....?"

"...."

"I see, I am sorry for your loss, little one"

"...."

"I don't have much time, my life is coming to an end. This war is endless, my wish...no, our wish is to end all of this and make the light shine upon this land again"

"...."

"I want to see the sun...for the last time..."

The woman breathe out her last breath, the pipa slowly slips away from her hold as it clatters down on the hard ground. Tears rolls down the (f/c) spirit (e/c) eyes, it watches the mortals all around it fall to their deaths.

'Please, give me power to save them!'

The spirit cries in its heart, lotus flowers slowly blooming around the pipa. Soft string of golden light stream out from the lotus flowers as it slowly envelopes the spirit.

The spirit body glows as it grew bigger than its usual size, slowly forming into humanoid shape.

Glowing hands slowly picks up the pipa, a soft strum can be heard as the remaining soldiers turn their heads towards the new wielder of Lotus Pipa.

"For shall, I, (Name) will help the light shine upon this land"

.

.

.

.

.

Venti open his eyes, "So, that's all of it folks! The story shall continue another day!" Venti said. The crowds all around him applause at his story, some of them are crying.

"Mr. Bard! I have a question!" a little girl said, holding up her tiny hand. "Yes, little one?" Venti said.

"Are the Guanyin Clan still exist out there?" she asked. "Well, little one. That is a question that never been answered" Venti said. "Aww...the Guanyin Clan sounds amazing, I love how they fight for independent" she said.

Venti smiles at the little girl as he looks up at the sky.

He felt a pair of arms wrap around his arm, he turns around to see (Name) smiling down at him. "Your stories are wonderful as always, dear" (Name) said. "I always does" Venti said.

"Well, I'm hungry! Let's get something to eat!" he chirped, he interwines his fingers and lock hands with her.

As the two gods leaves the stage with smiles on their faces.

Author's Note :
Damn, so I search up on Google for any stories on Chinese Goddess and I encountered the Goddess by the name of Guanyin! So, I add her into this chapter and there will be more of the origins.

So, stay tune. If I did any mistakes, please point it out!