Part XXIII

.

.

.

.

.

It has been an hour, (Name) stare at the battlefield that fill with all sorts of ice spikes and earth spikes. Razor was shocked that the two can still fighting without beating a sweat. Not to mention that the air had gotten colder due to the harsh blizzard that Andrius had made.

"C-Cold..." Razor stuttered, rubbing both of his arms together as (Name) pulls him into a hug, in order to warm him up a little. The boy snuggles into her arms for warmth.

Xavier lands a punch to Andrius's jaws, sending the wolf flying to the wall, creating a huge dent and sending dusts flying everywhere.

Andrius get up to his feet and pounce towards the bald man, who caught his jaws with his hands. Andrius pushes the butler down to the ground, jaws getting close to biting off Xavier's head.

Funny thing happen, Xavier grabs the closest thing to him that is a small tree. He grabs it and shove the poor plant into Andrius's mouth, Andrius starts to gag from having the tree inside his mouth. (GvK anyone? 😅✋)

Xavier releases his grip on Andrius's face as the wolf claws out the tree from his mouth, "Cheat moves" he growls. Xavier just give him a smug smile, "Sometimes you have to, old friend" Xavier said but before they attack each others—

"Ya-hoo!!!!" a strong gusts of wind was created between the two, stood between the two beasts is none other than.

"Dearie!" (Name) said as she runs over the bard, "Darling~!!!!" Venti shouted with a goofy smile on his face as the two engulf each others in a hug. (Name) peppers Venti's face with kisses as the bard giggles at it, the two beasts exchange glances as Xavier fake cough to get their attention.

"My Lord, it seems you have came at a......." Xavier trailed, "Are~ did I came at the wrong time?" Venti questioned as he turns to Andrius that is looking down at him, "Barbatos...." Andrius trailed. "Ohayo! Andrius~! How are you?" Venti said in a sing-along voice.

"Fine..." Andrius said as he turns his attention to Xavier, "It seems our duel is a tie, we battle later in the future. It seems you still got those strengths in you after all, Ox" Andrius said. "So as you, Andrius" Xavier said.

Razor, on the other hand have question marks all over him since he is now surrounded by adults. He slowly walk over to (Name) and grab her sleeve, (Name) looks down and smiles at him. "Oh, Razor. What is it?" (Name) said, "Oya! Is this the wolf boy from Wolvendom?" Venti said as he smiles at Razor.

"Well, he is. Razor here gave us a place to stay yesterday" (Name) said as she pats Razor's head, "My, my! I must say, thank you for helping my dearest, Razor!" Venti said. Razor hid behind (Name) and peek his head out a bit, "No...problem..." he mumbled.

CAW! CAW! CAW!

All the sudden, crows start to burst out from the trees on the distant, panicking. Andrius narrow his eyes, "What was..." Razor cuts (Name) off.

"Hunters..." he said.

"They have the guts to get in deeper" Andrius growled, taking a step forward but Razor run in front of the large wolf. "Let me handle them!" Razor said, "They have went too far, Razor. Let me handle them for good" Andrius said.

"No–! Let me, they are humans! Give them another chance—" Andrius cuts off Razor, "They had their chances!" growled Andrius as he jumps over Razor and disappear into the cold mists that had formed.

"We have to stop him!" Razor said as he run out of the arena, (Name) turns to Venti. "Dear..." she trailed, Venti let out a soft sigh with a hand on his temple. "Even if I try, he said won't listen to me and will said that 'You are too careless, Barbatos, don't you care about YOUR people?'. Hey—I have told those hunters not to overhunt but it seems they didn't take my advise well" Venti said, both hands on his hips. "but the only thing we can do is avoid him from hurting people, or worst killing them" Venti said.

"We must hurry then" (Name) said. Venti swoop (Name) off her feet as a fair of white wings sprouts out from Venti's back, "Well, let's go!" he said as he flies off into the air, earning a squeal from the female.

Xavier, stood there. His Lord and Mistress had left him. He looks left and right and then back to the sky.

"...."

"....."

.

Whooosh~

.

"I guess I walk then" he said as he calmly walk out of the arena.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n : I know it's a very short chapter, running out of juices lately since my teacher forced the whole class to enter making flyers competition 😅 (can't help, we are multimedia students after all) , so yeah I'm out of juices.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So here is a drawing of Xavier.

Was he always bald?

You think?

Hehehehehehehe~

Yeah, he USED to have hair

We will talk about it when we meet Geo Daddy! Oh, for those that are rolling for Daddy Zhong, good luck in the next patch update.

Peace out ✌️🏃