Chapter 3

A/N for this chapter: we're in the smut, finally! From this chapter until the end, it's just a sucession of smut smut and smut, pwp really. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Chris' P.O.V.

"What are the rules?" I asked Sebastian, my gaze fixed on the sinful woman sitting on the bed before me. I had never felt this attraction to Y/N before. Sure, I knew she was hot and desired by men worldwide, but having met her when she already was with Sebastian, I never really allowed myself to pay much attention to her, choosing to focus on the fact that she was so young, instead.

She was forbidden territory. That should have been enough to keep my wandering thoughts away. But everything had changed since Sebastian came to me for advice. Since that day, I had found myself wondering how he could ignore her allure, not feeling in the slightest the sexual grip his girl had. It had been so hard for me to ignore it and there he was, completely oblivious to it.

After our talk in the bar, I finally allowed myself to think of her that way. And that very same night, I dreamt of her. I had her spread out on my bed, under me, and I pounded her like the dirty little whore I finally allowed myself to imagine she was. I mean, I had heard her songs. I saw the way she moved on stage. There was no way that girl didn't like to be fucked hard and the fact that she had begged Sebastian to relent and try anything necessary to give her what she needed was only proving my thesis.

And by God did she look the part. Her breasts were spilling out from the top of the little black lace lingerie she had chosen to wear and despite the fact that she looked at me with the most innocent doe eyes I had ever seen, I couldn't ignore the image I had briefly caught of her ass on the tiny excuse of a panties she had put on.

I licked my lips, eager to finally get my hands on her.

"I don't know. Whatever, man." Sebastian interrupted my train of thought and I had to think for a few seconds to realize that he was answering my question. I'd forgotten I'd even asked it in the first place. "I trust you. You do whatever you feel like it's appropriate, whatever she agrees you can do. I think it's the only way for this to work." And with that, he found a spot in one of the chairs in one corner of the room, crossing his ankle over the knee and settling his piercing gaze on us.

Turning my attention back to the woman waiting for me, I noticed she shivered as I approached her on the bed. Cautiously, I let my fingers caress the skin of her arm all the way to her jaw, smiling to myself as goosebumps raised on the path I had traced, loving the way she rested her head on my open palm as I took her face in my hand.

"You okay there, princess?" I asked, my face mere inches apart from her as I searched her eyes for any signs of hesitance there. I couldn't find any, only a lust so powerful that almost took my breath away.

"I'm okay," she whispered, her eyes never travelling away from mine. Her breathing was coming out from her lips in short pants, and I absentmindedly realized she must have been really desiring me for her body to be reacting that way.

I forced myself to be reasonable, remembering she hadn't had anyone touch her in a sexual manner since before she started dating Sebastian. This didn't mean she had any special feelings towards me, one of her closest friends, only that she really needed to get laid.

"I'm going to kiss you now, okay?" I asked, briefly glancing at Sebastian, almost waiting for him to jump up and stop this, at least to say that it was a far too personal move, but nothing. He truly was about to let me do whatever I wanted to his girl, I realized.

Oh well. I wasn't about to lose this opportunity. Sitting down by her side, I carefully wrapped my hand around the back of her neck, feeling how tense her muscles were under my fingers. "Relax, babygirl," I whispered, leaning into her and pulling her gently to me.