Chapter 4

Chris' P.O.V.

"Chris," she let out, clearly surprised to see me at her doorstep in the middle of the night. My heart thundered in my chest at the sight of her, her hair a bit disheveled but still falling down her back in perfect curves, stopping just before that incredible ass I couldn't stop thinking about. She shuffled her weight from one foot to another before breaking the silence. "Sebastian isn't here," she explained, to which I nodded.
"I know," I smiled, enjoying how a blush traveled across her face as she realized I had come here for her.
"What do you want?" She asked, a bit breathlessly. I licked my lips, unable to tear my eyes away from hers.
"Isn't it obvious?" A pause, no response. Her chest heaved under the thin nightgown she was wearing. "I want you, Y/N," I finally admitted, watching her mouth fall open as my words reached her.
"Chris..." She started, already taking a step back inside the house, as I took up the opportunity to step inside, closing the door behind me.
"Hear me out," I begged, capturing her hands and pulling her to me. She tried to avert her gaze, staring at anything other than me, until I carefully fixed a curl that danced in front of her eyes, depositing it behind one of her ears. "One night, please. That's all I'm asking for. I.... Fuck, I just need you. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since that night. I haven't been able to fuck anyone else, to be completely honest. I just need you. One last time. Please."
That was the whole speech I had and I was fully prepared for her to scream at me, throw me out of her house and never speak to me again, but her eyes pierced me with something that reminded me so much of the feeling I was trying to control inside of me and before I could second guess this, she nodded once.
"Okay," she whispered, barely audible, and my lips connected to hers.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Our first kiss took all the strength I was trying to use to still restrain myself from this vile act I had just accepted to partake in. But now that it had left me, with weak knees and barely supported by Chris, who now had one of his arms around my waist, all I could think about was him and how his mouth tasted like beer and how sweet his movements were.
Of course, I knew he was a sweet man, having had the pleasure to become friends with him a while ago. But it was very different to be receiving his sweetness under this situation, one I never thought I would get to experience.
The night we shared under Sebastian's watch was nothing more than pure lust, and I was expecting this to be no different, but he... he was treating me with such care. Like I was the most precious thing he had ever had the pleasure to hold.
We were still kissing as we made our way through the house until we reached the bedroom. In fact, we never stopped kissing. Any time I tried to pull back to gather some air into my lungs, Chris would pull me back to him again, like he was afraid I was going to say something to stop this.
I didn't want to stop this.
Suddenly, my nightgown was being pulled over my head and I was standing naked in front of my boyfriend's best friend. Again. Only everything was so much different from last time.
For starters, I didn't remember him looking at me like that. Not like I was the most precious thing he had ever seen, some sort of rare artwork he couldn't believe he had right before his eyes. His hands slowly caressed me from my hips to my breasts and he took his time. He pinched and he rolled my nipples between his fingers and before long I was gasping and he was pushing me down into the mattress, climbing up on top of me right after he took off his own clothes.
And then I felt him, hard and heavy against the inside of my thigh and just that simple contact had me moaning from underneath him.
"I know, baby. I know." Every word was followed by his lips against my skin, kissing, licking, tugging, just hard enough to elicit a gasp, but never enough to leave a bruise. We both knew we couldn't. "I'm gonna take my time with you, alright? Gonna do this the right way, now."
He didn't offer me a chance to answer, his mouth engulfed my nipple and I cried out loud at the feeling of his tongue swirling around it. He sucked on it enthusiastically, and I was already writhing with desire. When he finally released it with a pop, his attention went immediately to the other one, but his fingers came up to continue playing with the nipple he had released. Between the pulling and the licking, I was dripping and he hadn't even touched me properly yet.
I was just about to beg for him to get on with it when he finally seemed to take pity on me.