2

One thousand years.

That is how long they have been looking for Isabella.

They never gave up and never will.

The first few years of searching, they looked everywhere. Each neighbouring town, talked to anyone she ever met but there was no luck.

Kol was the most distraught with her disappearance. He looked for her everywhere, found any witch he could to try and track her but it was never any good so he usually tore their heart from their chest and then went on a murderous rampage.

When Klaus and Kol got drunk together, they would usually start talking about Isabella then that night it usually ended in murder.

But for now, Klaus had finally found the doppelganger in a small town called Mystic Falls and he finally ready to break his curse.

Kol, Rebekah and Finn were daggered whilst Elijah was planning Klaus's death but Klaus did not know that.

**

Bonnie woke up in the middle of the forest, leaves surrounding her. The world looked normal except from the hint of blue everything seemed to be. When she stood up, she saw a small figure.

She slowly started walking towards it and when she did, the small figure turned around.

The girl looked shyly up at Bonnie.

"Who are you?" Bonnie asked.

"Help me." She said.

"How can I do that?" Bonnie asked as she crouched down to her eye level.

"Find me. Please. It's cold and lonely."

"How can I find you?"

"Follow your instincts, your a witch. Follow them. Please, help."

"How do you know I'm a witch?" Bonnie asked.

The girl shrugged, "I can feel it. My mother was a witch."

"What's your name?"

"Isabella"

Bonnie woke up with a gasp and she looked around her bedroom frantically.

She got out of bed and got ready quickly.

Once she did, she got into her car and drove to the Salvatore Boarding House.

"Stefan? Elena? Damon?" Bonnie shouted.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked.

"Bring a shovel." Bonnie said.

**

"You've still not told us what we're doing out here?" Damon said as they walked into the middle of the forest with a shovel in his hand.

"I had a dream." Bonnie said.

"A witch dream?" Elena asked.

"Yeah. A girl, she couldn't be more than like 10. Blonde hair, blue eyes. She kept saying 'help me' and now I'm feeling like, a pull towards this place. I guess that witches want her for something."

"We've been walking forever, how much longer?" Damon complained.

"Here." Bonnie suddenly stopped and Stefan started to dig.

After a few minutes of digging, the boys found something hard.

A casket.

"This isn't creepy at all." Damon said as Stefan and him lifted the casket out of the hole.

"Is it the girl?" Stefan asked.

"I- I don't know." Bonnie said. She tried to open it but it wouldn't move. "It's spelled shut."

Suddenly, a gust of wind came by and Bonnie had another feeling. She tried opening it again and it finally opened.

Laid inside was the girl that was in her dream.

"Oh, my god" Stefan said.

"Get her out." Bonnie said.

Stefan picked her up bridal style and they headed back to the car.

**

When they got back to the Salvatore house, Stefan picked the girl up again and carried her into a spare room.

"What now? She's unconscious?" Damon said.

Bonnie ignored him and hovered her hands above the girl.

She began to chant and after a few flickers of the lights, Isabella woke up with a gasp.

"Isabella?" Bonnie said.

"You're the girl from before." Isabella said.

Bonnie smiled, "Yeah, are you okay?"

Isabella looked around the room and her eyes landed on Elena, Damon and Stefan.

"Who are they?" Isabella said and her eyes turned bright pink.

Bonnie furrowed her eyebrows but didn't say anything about it, "They're my friends. They're no danger."

Isabella's eyes went back to normal as she looked back at Bonnie and smiled.

Isabella's eyes landed on Elena, "Tatia?"

"No, my names Elena Gilbert."

"Who's Tatia?" Stefan asked.

"I swear you have the same face as her." Isabella said.

"She must be another doppelgänger." Damon said.

"How long have I been in there? What are you wearing?" Isabella asked as she looked at the girls outfits which consisted of a dress which only just past there bum.

Bonnie laughed, "It's the fashion these days." She looked over at Stefan, "Can you look after her whilst we go to school?"

"Your going to school?" Stefan asked.

"No, we did not just create you a safe house to leave it." Damon said.

"We can't hide In here and the most safest place I can be is by Bonnie's side." Elena said as they started walking out.

Stefan sighed, "Damon, you keep an eye on her. I'll go to school." he said as he left.

"What?" Damon said but they already left.

Damon slowly looked at Isabella and smiled, "So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know." Isabella said.

"Movie?" Damon said.

"What's movie?" Isabella asked.

Damon sighed, "I'll show you, come on." he said and Isabella stood up and walked downstairs with him.