11

After arriving in Mystic Falls, Klaus and Isabella waited for Stefan to wake up.

Isabella opened Kol's coffin and smiled at him.

"Hey Koala Bear." She said and closed the coffin again when Stefan gasped awake.

"Just give me a chance to explain myself, okay?" Stefan said.

"No need. I'm not mad. I'm just curious. Rebekah seems to think you're holding on to something: A piece of your old life. The thing is, she's got flawless instincts. Borderline supernatural. So I thought I would check it out. See for myself what it is you've been hiding." He opened the back of the truck.

"Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan." Klaus said.

**

Klaus had been breaking Stefan's neck all day and he finally stopped when he figured out what he was hiding.

Isabella and Rebekah were waiting for Stefan to wake up.

There was a gasp behind them and they turned around, "Oh, he lives."

"What happened?" Stefan asked.

"You took a beating." Rebekah said.

"Our brother has been breaking your neck all afternoon." Isabella said.

"Quite the temper." Rebekah said.

"Why did he bring he bring us back to Mystic Falls?" Stefan asked and Isabella rolled her eyes.

"You can stop playing dumb now. Didn't take him long to figure out what you have been hiding." Rebekah said and Isabella sat down on Finn's coffin.

Stefan stood up, "I'm not hiding anything. I've done everything Klaus has asked me to."

"No, you just failed to mention that the doppelganger is still alive." Rebekah said.

"Where is Klaus now?"

"With any luck, ripping that bloody cows head off."

Stefan jumped at Rebekah, pinning her to the floor.

"Where is she?" Stefan said.

"You really do love her, don't you?" Rebekah said.

Isabella ran up to Stefan, grabbed his shirt and pulled him off her sister.

Rebekah pushed him against the truck and hit him with a crossbar.

"Consider me jealous." Rebekah said as she drove the crossbar into his stomach.

Rebekah grabbed Isabella's hand and ran off to the school.

They saw Tyler and Caroline in the hallway kissing.

"You two are adorable." Rebekah said.

"Izzy?" Caroline said.

"Hey Care." Isabella smiled.

"You're Caroline, Elena's friend which makes you Tyler, the werewolf." Rebekah said.

Caroline furrowed her eyebrows but smiled at Isabella.

"And who are you?" Caroline asked.

Rebekah saw the interaction between her and her sister and she didn't like it.

"I'm the new girl." Rebekah said as she snapped her neck.

She grabbed Tyler and Isabella's arm forcefully and walked to the gym.

"Get off of me." Tyler complained.

"Rebekah. Let go of our sister before you dislocate her arm." Klaus said.