Acknowledgments

Writing a book is more than just actually doing so.

In fact, this is my first time to get my lazy butt to work and write a novel. Amidst that process, there were pressing deadlines I insisted upon myself, insecurities that I couldn't control and even the world-building that's beginning to stress me out, all of which are part of the novel you've just read.

You see, writing a novel is not just sitting in front of a laptop and typing your worries away— although for most of the time, that's what I did— it is the act of pouring everything you have into that thing that gives you purpose. Writing is where you give it your best, your dreams and your aspirations.

And you couldn't do it alone.

Even for me, a struggling unknown author without a publisher or a literary agent behind my back, I still need someone I could confer with. And here is the list of the people I wanted to thank for making this novel possible.

Hannah, you are the only person I could trust with the major spoilers, and you're the only one I could consult with the latest cover designs, my midnight ravings of being never enough, my mid-day crisis about being an author, and my one and only fan when it comes to the writing world. Without you and your Facebook Messenger app on your phone, I would never have the courage to finish this thing and be done with it.

Mischel, your efforts in supporting me in this journey is deeply appreciated. Welcome to my world, where my imagination is sure to ruin you or your mind. Thank you for being one of the few people in the world to open their Wattpad app and actually read my stories. For that, you have my huge thanks.

Special thanks to Adele, Anne-Marie, Dua Lipa, Hillsong Young & Free, Kim Yeon Ji, Moira Dela Torre, MOMOLAND, Tori Kelly, Zedd and countless other artists for being with me through your songs in this journey. Your tracks are my lullaby and my aerobics accompaniment (as if I'll ever try aerobics).

And, I owe myself a big thanks. Cae, your alter ego Exequinne likes to give you the credit for being in charge of the world-building, character development, revising, and structural edits. Without you, this book would not even exist.

And finally, I wanted to thank you, dear reader, for going along with me in this journey. Whoever you are, wherever you are in this vast universe, I can only give you this statement of thanks for bearing with me through the tiresome weeks. I hope to see you in my other works which I will be posting here.

I hope you all enjoyed this wild ride.

See you next episode.