Chapter 10

Chapter 10

⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURED SCENES WHICH IS NOT SUITABLE FOR 17 AND BELOW. KINDLY SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T PASS THE AGE LIMIT. THANK YOU!!
----------------------

Nagising ako dahil sa kiliting nararamdaman ko. Something wet is on my neck.

Dahan dahan kong iminulat ang mga mata ko. I was in an unfamiliar room. Uupo sana ako nang naramdaman kong may humahalik sa aking leeg. It was wet kisses.

I threw my eyes downwards. Nathan was giving me wet kisses on my neck. I can't stop myself but to moan.

"N-nathan" I moaned. Shit. What's happening. Nasaan kami? Nasaan ako?

His kisses travels down to the valley of my breasts. He inserted his big hand inside my shirt. I moaned, feeling the hotness of his palm in my stomach and going up to my breasts.

'oh gosh! What's happening? I feel so hot! Shit!' I want to shout.

But instead of a loud shout a moan escape my lips.

Nathan looked up at my face. I saw his wide grin.

"You like it?" He asked me. His eyes full of desire of owning me.

"Y-yes. Uhmm. I l-like it. Arghhh!" I moaned. He continue kissing my neck. His putting his mark on it.

'crap! This is not me. How come did I become like this?' I asked myself. I still can't believe what's happening. Is it a dream? Oh I hope so.

I grasp his hair. Nasasabunutan ko na siya. He lingered his one hand on the hem of my shirt. He undressed me, leaving only my underwears. His lips traced down.

He unhooked my bra then tossed it somewhere. He cupped both of my breasts. I shout out of pleasure.

"Ahhhh. N-nathan. Oh!! Shit!" I moaned out loud.

I feel something wet pooling between my legs. He put one breast into his mouth and sucked it like a hungry baby. My nails dugged into his shoulder. My back arched.

"N-nathan please." I received no response from him. He just continue what he's doing.

The pleasure is so real. His one hand travel down to my stomach and down to my womanhood. I twitched when I felt his fingers playing with my cl*t. I feel like burning. I am sweating so much, and so does he.

"Ahhhh!! Nathaaannn!!' I moaned his name out loud.

I can't control what I'm feeling. I can't control my body who's been longing to be touched by his sinful hands.

He looked at me. I was bitting my lips. Pleasure was written in my face.

"F*uck! You're so beautiful Zhen. I love you!" He said frantically.

"I love you too, Nathan. Ahhhhh. That's it! More please!" I said, moaning
I can't contain the excitement and pleasure.

His head traveled down to my womanhood. He pulled my underwear down using his teeth.

'that was quite erotic' I said to myself.

I really think that, that was the most erotic thing he can do to me. But I was wrong. He eyed me with his eyes full of lust and admiration. He parted my legs, exposing my treasure in front of his eyes. I closed the gap better my thighs. I'm shy. No one have ever seen me naked. He's the first.

"Don't" He said when I closed my legs. "You're so beautiful, Zhen. So beautiful. Don't hide it." He said.

He take his shirt of.

'Shit he's really hot.'

I am drooling after his body. My eyes flew to his abs. I want to touch it. I want to feel it under my palm.