Chapter Two-Ripper of Buck's Row; 1888

The fog came from the North, its violent gusts blew from the docks. Dim lights illumed from the east; brighter lights illumed from the west; broken lights from the south and north were spread on the cobbled road, as couples headed to the Inns, Taverns, for dinner.

      "COME ON! GET YER FISH! PIES! VEGETABLES...AND GOAT'S HEAD!", Andy McDouglas, 43, the owner of The Spruce Goose Tavern, yelled.

      He had short, black hair, brown eyes, and average height.

      He wore greying-black colored sideburns, black breeches, a black colored belt, brown socks, and brown boots.

        The Ripper smiled.

        "Aye, sounds good, Sir. 'Sides, if you 'ave a room fer the night, I'd appreciate it", the Ripper said. He smiled.

        "Indeed.  I'll pay £30 for three weeks. More to come...I don't want to be disturbed...I want you to know that crime in London is up...But I think that nothing will come of me", the Ripper said.

        "How do you know that?", Andy asked.

        "Because", the Ripper answered, "...Everyone would have their heads off their necks...Or without their organs", he added.

         And he glided through the red colored front door...

Page 5