The Drunk's Tale; April 10, 1888

I

Donald Marchovsku, 23, was drunk.

     He had been out on the cobbled roads of London since 13, in the Year of 1878. It hadn't been his fault.

      His parents Vlad and Szetlana Marchovsku, 43, were poor people from Russia. Now, since they were dead, he made his way to London, England.

      "There is a future there", said Donald, and he vowed to live in a country that, instead of hope, brought more pain.

_______________________________________________________________________________

II

Donald had short, blonde hair, blue eyes, and tall.

        He wore a brown colored shirt, brown colored tie, brown colored breeches, brown colored boots, and, in his deep right pocket, was a sharp knife.

          Because in Russia everyone got murdered by the shipping gangs that roamed the ports...Some victims were without eyes; some without organs; some were missing fingers...or hands; some were without tongues, (so they couldn't 'rat' on the murderers in Court); some were missing, (presumed dead, so that their families went through with funerals without the body); some were 'body snatched' for medical reserach, (like the Burke and Hare murders in Scotland); some were hanged in secret places that were full of rats, whose sharp teeth ripped into victims' faces, and gnawing at their flesh until their bones were broken, and the plague spread through their bodies...And they died a horrible death...But not before they infected anyone who came into contact with them...Because, by 1888, London was not only a place of brutal crime and sex, disease was  rife...And there wasn't anything anyone to do to eradicate the horror.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Page 11