❤️ CHAPTER 1 ❤️

I'm tired of this constant cycle of anxiousness.
I want to disappear, desperately.
I'm ready to rally all rationality and just get rid of it.
Become a happy lil toddler.

CHAPTER 1 BETCHES

(AYO CONTEXT OR WTV,,, SCHOOL STARTED ON A FRIDAY.)

What the hell? Is that the sun I see coming through my sheer useless curtains?

So useless.

It is currently 6am, last time I checked mama star up there isn't
supposed to be shining.

"Imma need you to get the hell up."

Ew what the hell? Who said that?

I see a lanky figure out of the corner of my eye, I am now coming to the realization that I am not alone, some dried up weed is up here.

"High off your rockers yet?" My mother was such a jerky bum.
Pretty gross honestly.
" yous got School." She said with her croaky voice. Before I could fully comprehend her words, she just walked off.

SHE JHUST WALKEHD OFF-

Wait haha.

Wait.

Ok so if like ya know I just checked it's six then that leads to that uhuh and haggy said words to me Mkmk then that means...

HOLY SHIT

SCHOOLENWKDJEJDJ

Now I wasn't a straight A student or anything but I could not afford to miss much to any school this year. Sometimes situations happen and you can't go to school for like half a school year or more....can deeply relate.

Time to get ready, I quickly get out of bed and put on my favorite comfy outfit, a red sweater with black overalls.

God I am a fashion fucking queen.

I brush out my hair real quick, slip on my converse and we are out the door.

Walking to school was easy, it was quite literally down the street from me so no biggy.

Ah. We are here... I repeat...WE ARE HERE. I'm in my junior year and only have to attend some classes then I can be a boss Bétch and leave before everyone else.

Me and school have a bumpy relationship.

I don't quite like expressing my feelings on the matter nor at all so I deal with it. Kinda like how I just ate my chicken soup cold yesterday, I didn't want to deal with the future corpse down stairs.

The time came to step into the fiery gates of hell that is Nortment Highschool.

As I walk through the hallways it's overly crowded, one area specifically-
"ANA-HAHAHAHA!!!" The person shouting my name, my dearest friend Emily. "HEY EMSS WAHSAAAPPPP?!??" "HOLY SH- Shoot. Shoot. Yes. Gosh I haven't seen you in a bit Anne, how's my favorite child doing?" She's always been so hyper, it's actually impressive. "Quite well mum, I can now count my ABC's" she gave me a smirk. "Count your ABC's?" She rolled her hazel eyes.

"Hey Ems, what's the crowd over there gawking at?" I pointed towards the overly crowded area. "Oh Anne, a boy has moved into this town. A very handsome boy. The girls just can't keep their chunky lashes off him!" She said, a little dramatic hm?

I turn to steal a look at this new boy and...Jesus. T-that was no boy. Who let a grown man into this school?!? What were they feeding this so called 'boy'?

Before I could safely end the glance, his eyes met mine. Brown eyes locked with mine and honestly made me shrink, was this male man thing glaring at me? What the hell.

Ems quickly grabbed my attention when she started on how crazy last year was, informing me of rumors, changes and her crazy adventures. Gosh I really missed her.

After sum chatting it was time to go to class.

I made it to my first class, can't say I was really excited for it but the brown eyed boy took my mind off of the class.

Stareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Could this get any weirder? I can feel your eyes man.

All the gals were rallied around his desk. Poor guy.....We once again met with our eyes and h-he smiled at me or the very attractive white walls behind me.

Uh lemme just scream in my pillow real quick haha.

--------------------
Hellooooo yes helloooo. This is my first agere book/lil writing. I will try my best but be aware I do not care for thee grammar buttt point out any spelling mistakes and I will get right on that. Please support this book and vote possibly in the future. Let's see if this turns out good first babes :,) much love <3 -MooMoo