🧡 CHAPTER 2 🧡

FLASHBACK

"Miss Smith, you are aware of the charges that are to be put on your uncle, Correct?" God it's so hot in here.
"yes I am aware, your honor."
Is she burning up too?
"Mr. Wence, you are found guilty of-"
Haha guilty bastard.
Finally.
Gah damn heat.

END
————————————————————

Damn devil, what was that lil smile? Homeboy really switched up.

It is now the afternoon, an hour left of school. My last class? sCiEnCe, cutting frogs type of shi.

When I make it to my class I see Ems, we love Ems. "Hey wenchy" I say as I make my way to the savior.
We both smirk at each other. "Sup Ana, gots someone I want to introduce to you." She points a bit behind her, god I didn't even notice there was someone behind her.
When I look behind her I am once again meeting those brown eyes. "New boy heheheh" she whispers as she giggles. Creepy. I suddenly get shivers when I hear a deep voice, his voice. "I'm Blake, nice to meet you Ana." Charming fell- NOPE INTIMIDATING MAN WITH DEATH GLARE NAMED BLAKE.
My name. Hahahah he said my name. Aha- stop Ana. "Nice to meet you Blake, your in my uh math class haha." Ayyeee smooth babes, except for that little laugh dont do that <3

"Oh y'all have talked hmmm?!" I could hear his little chuckles "No." I said. Ems was grinning more evil than usual. "Well Anne come sit down before you get told off by Mr.Cliff." I sit next to Ems with eyes on my back.

Class went by fast, can't say I was paying much attention to the lesson though. I just felt a somewhat insec ure feeling...his eyes were fixated on what? My hair? My neck? Oh lord, was I slouching? Sure I felt insecure by myself but why should I care about his thoughts? Dude just needs to stare at the damn board.

"You leaving now Anne?" Ems had a sad look on her face, I didn't have any classes I was required to go to anymore.. "Just for you Ems I will go to lunch with you then take my leave." Her smiled had returned. Although lunch is probably the most nerve wracking part of my school day, I couldn't risk ruining Emily's day.

When we go into the cafeteria there were so many people. Some getting their plates, others talking with their friends as they ate. All I could think about was someone getting sick. What if they aren't chewing their food all the way then they,, no. What if they have the stomach flu, wonder how fast that'll spread to me. I didn't want anyone to get sick in front of me, around me, anywhere.

I sat down while Emily got her plate, I figured I would just get something after I leave. "Not eating Anne?" She asked with a little bit of concern "Nah not feeling this food haha." I saw a glimpse of doubt but she left it. "You hear about Stace? She recently got suspended!" Stace was a mean Betch, we used to be friends but her popularity turned into a necessity and she dropped our friendship. "She was hooking up with the gym teacher. Always the gym teachers tsktsk." For real. "Think she'll come back to school?" Ems simply shrugged.

While we were talking there was a sudden loud thud.

"WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING"

Jacob.

"Dude you were the one who bumped into me." Thats Blake voice..

Oh great. Jacob Terf and manly Blake. Based off my knowledge of Jacob he was most likely the one with his eyes closed, bumping into Blake.

"W-watch your back!"

What
What
Whaaa
I am in utter shock.
Bad boy Jacob? Stuttering? I was baffled.

While Jacob was over here stuttering Blake had confident aura just oozing out of him. He, himself simply just boomed with some kind of authority.

Jacob was flushed, red as a tomato. He made his way past Blake and to his table of friends. Some were simply in shock while others were dragging the boy for such a cowardly act.

I was so invested in this little mishap that I didn't even notice someone sat next to me. "So anyway you know Jack- oh hey Blake!" I'll be honest I wasn't quite paying attention to my friend until the last bit of her sentence.

Next to me was Blake, he was once again giving me that nasty glare from earlier before giving a smile to my friend. "Hey Emily, you don't mind I sit here, right?" Your literally sitting next me. What the hell. "Uh no not all haha." I roll my eyes "Oh hey Blake me and Anne are going to Jack Cations party, would you like to come with us?"

I really did not want to go to this awful party. Jack was a dick, he was also a weird fellow...always got bad vibes from him.

Blake coming to this was mmmmm calming? Sure the dude likes to step on me with his eyes, but he was kinda a bud. With a buff guy behind me ain't no one gonna mess with little ol' me.

"Mk sounds cool." I decided to make myself known to the man before taking my leave "Oi Blake, give me your number."
He was now looking at me with absolute amusement "I-I mean so you can send me your address, gohsh." HNGHHHH

"Here, this is my number. Be careful on your way home Ana."

I cannot with this Greek god.

God I must've looked like someone had completely downsed me in red ink, my friend could not stop her laughter. I gave her a sarcastic smile and basically ran out of the cafeteria.

—TIME CHANGE MY LOVES—

   I'm wearing the ugliest fucking outfit of my life.

Emily lent me some of her clothes and they're all gross monotones. Like brown type of monotones. I literally looked like the real life shit emoji.

When Emily came into her room she couldn't hide the pain in her face. "Uh here Ana, I think these may fit you um better." She pulled out a box of surprisingly adorable stuff, it was still mono tho.

I pulled out a cute brown bear hoodie, the hood had little ears and the sleeves were embroidered with images of honey. I decided to wear for my bottoms and shoes some boyfriend jeans with my converse.
Emily had on a more mature outfit, her black dress barely covered the girls bum for fucks sake. She looked absolutely stunning nonetheless, she had a Smokey eye look that insinuated her almond eyes. "Alrighty Ems, time to go pick up big boy Blake." I send Blake a quick text

ANA: Hey Blake, it's Ana. Just wanted to let you know we're on our way.

BLAKE: alrighty , wear your seatbelt and don't hit any trees
Please.

ANA: I won't 😈🖕

I wasn't a bad driver at all but that text right there sent me into an imaginary scene of crashing. Thanks Blake.

"Cmon Ems, let's pick up this fool." The address he gave actually wasn't that far at all, literally 2 blocks away. God I'm kinda nervous haha..

————————————————————
AUTHOR HERE....

HELLO! I hope you guys liked this chapter!! I want to remind you guys that this is a kinda slow moving book atm. But don't worrry! The pace will pick up some :) while I expected to write more this summer, I actually applied for a job, applied to do a class this summer for credits and am organizing to go to Mexico to see my family. It's a lot to deal with so the upload schedule will vary.

I really hope you all are having a good summer! Much love <3
-MooMoo