Will you?

Isaiah's P.O.V
Walking down stairs I try my best to think of what to do to help out Noah's family , there's no way I can help with the issue of his abuser but maybe I can distract noah while his parents find some way to keep the creep away, noah walks past me head down and eyes filled with tears and hair slowly growing and turning orange "Noah!" His head shoots up and his eyes lock on me as he plops on the ground and completely turns little. Rushing over to him I pick him up humming twinkle twinkle little star, his hair shrinking back to his normal blond he turns his head to look at me "I am sorry for always causing so much trouble." I shake my head. "Noah you never cause me problems and I wish you'd stop saying sorry." Squeezing him closer I kiss him on the cheek his face heats up in embarrassment.

Noah's P.O.V
All of a sudden Isaiah looks me dead in the eyes "Noah will you go on a date with me ?" Isaiah's eyes glimmer with hope I being to tear up as I slowly shake my head yes he smiles but looks worried all at the same time "are you ok?" Concern laces his voice, Slowly walking over to him  I hug him and nod yes.

Hellooo everyone yes this is a very short chapter I apologize but this is all I had the energy for I really hope your still enjoying this story let me know what you think in the comments love you all BW out. ✌🏾🐺