Keep me close

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER HOMOPHOBIC SLURS AND SHAMING YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ⚠️⚠️
Noah's P.O.V
I snap out of little space and look Isaiah dead in the eyes "I-I'm so sorry I have no clue what came over me" he looks saddened by the way I try to cover up my words. He shrugs his shoulders "why should you apologize you were just stating what you wanted." Isaiah sets me down gently I find myself missing his touch more than I thought I would, Isaiah looks at me and sadly smiles and says "Noah it's ok to be little your honestly the cutest little I have ever really laid eyes on." He ruffles my hair softly smiles and walks away. As his form retreats I find myself with nothing but the longing of little space and the boy I want to call daddy. My mom pulls up and tells me to get in she can tell I'm upset and flashes her blue eyes at me in an effort to calm me, "Noah sweetie do you want me to call aunt diamond?" I nod my head in an effort to keep from crying.

Diamonds P.O.V
Noah walks in the door and looks at me like he's ready to break down "Noah bud I'm sorry I forgot today was littles day." He shakes his head softly "it's ok aunt diamond I just wish I could handle my little space so that it didn't completely destroy me." I nod in understanding he looks up at me and I smile. I hand him  the little blue and pink pill he takes it and he heads up to his room after he's left I look his parents dead in the eyes "you guys know he's gonna need to know at some point right?" I shake my head and sit on the couch they both nod and join me, his mother speaks up "how am I supposed to tell my only child that the reasons he's like this is my fault I shouldn't have tried to take care of him while I was being abused by that horrible man!" My brother wipes her tears and hugs her tight "sis I can tell him but when is the right time?" He asks. We lock eyes and he nods he knows what he has to do.

Noah's P.O.V
I walk into school and get shoved up against a locker with claws on my neck Britney hisses "you are a faggot baby and you don't deserve Isaiah black!"she whips her hair in my face and saunters off sliding off the wall I make my way into English. Isaiah looks at me and smiles brightly we lock eyes and I nod, most of the classes go fine until lunch. Isaiah and I take our seats at a table and begin to eat but of course I can't go a single day with out Britney harassing me she shoves my face in my food causing the whole lunch cafeteria to erupt into laughter.

Isaiah's P.O.V
Picking Noah up we head to the bathroom I clean him up and head to the beanbag room to skip out on the rest of the day, Noah  slips into little space unexpectedly and screams at the top of his lungs and begins throwing a fit "bad cat bad cat bad cat!!!" Trying to control his movements I pin him in my arms stoping the squirming he sniffles and mumbles bad cat over and over. I settle us in the room until he's fallen asleep I fall asleep soon after and wake to the end of school bell Noah jolts awake and looks at me orange eyes blazing "hey ember you wanna stay in little space till we get to your house?" Shaking his head he begins to try and age up but only comes up successfully making himself angry and still little he looks at me hopelessly mumbling inky he reaches for his bag and pulls out a purple galaxy bear lays it on my chest and puts his head on top of it and falls back to sleep , taking that as a yes I put him in my car and bring him home all though I didn't think about his parents I'm met at the door with a very unhappy mother and father.

Author note:
Yesss I'm sorry it's a cliff hanger but the suspense keeps you coming back thank you all so much for the love and support on this book and the understanding this means so much to me and just makes my heart happy I love you all and be ready for what's to come next!❤️❤️❤️

Words:775