Date?

Noah's P.O.V
After school Isaiah gave me a ride home talking about random facts and our favorite places in town to eat. As he talked I could feel myself slipping by simply being next to him , hearing him talk, as I stared at him time seemed to slow down but I had no clue we had reached our destination . Looking up I saw the words little aquarium in big bold letters,seconds later I had slipped completely .causing me to forget how to unbuckle myself  "Daddy!" I said a little bit too loud,but no one seemed to pay attention to me . His head snapped in my direction quickly "yes baby ember"? I reach my arms out,"hewp stuc"he smiles. Picking me up he pecks me on the cheek.

Isaiah's P.O.V
Carrying him inside we begin to walk under the huge arch of fish and other animals soon we find ourselves at the seals Noah squeals in excitement."Woah loud."He says sorry quietly,I tap him on the nose, "what did I say about apologizing". He nods his head indicating he understands. "Good boy", I let him down to walk on his own he grabs my hand not wanting to let go of me. As we walk hand in hand along the aquarium big noah comes back,he looks at me and smiles "this is perfect Isaiah". Kissing his hand I smile at him "Good" on the way back we stopped at Luna mei's my favorite place too eat. the day ends we make one last stop he's takes us through his house and to the yard It's fenced in and has a glorious hill to lay on, he brings blankets and snacks while we watched the stars sparkle in the sky. We stay out on this warm spring night for a couple of hours then he drives me home. "Thank you for giving me a chance" smiling he says "of course". Closing the car door. He waves at me one more time from his front porch. Heading home I think only of noah and it scares me I've never felt like this before, it's strange,new and makes me want to puke not in disgust or any thing more of anxiety. For now I'll sleep on it and I'll see him tomorrow at school maybe we can hang out.

Noah's P.O.V
I had so much FUN!!! I have never been on a date before and that was great I walk through the door with a big smile on my face I can't wait to see him at school tomorrow. When I calm down from the excitement reality hits. Oh no I think I'm in love with him that was way to quick stupid little side. I go to bed cursing my existence and hoping I don't slip up and tell him.

Hiiii it's me yes it been quite a while since I posted a chapter and I'm sorry but on the up side I will be coming out with another book after some some things in my life change I can't wait for you guys to read it thank you for the patience and I hope you enjoy this chapter.🐺✌🏾