Extras 1.1: Origin

Author's Note: These extras will be a special, little thank you gift for everyone who showed so much love to Awakening. And an alternate ending (in the last Extra chapter) to maybe give you all some closure.

P.S Thank you to Arishatistic for letting me show your progress sketches for the story. I know you think they're hideous, but I love them all.

______

Plop. Her head landed on his shoulder and he could feel her breath on his neck. "Hermione?" No response. Harry smiled warmly but his smile disappeared once he considered just how tired she must have been to fall asleep without warning. Have I ever thanked her? Have I ever told her what she means to me? He racked his brain but couldn't find a satisfactory moment where he had expressed to her just how important she was to him. I'll tell her when she wakes up, he promised himself. In...in the morning. I'll tell her: thank you. He closed his eyes and allowed himself to relax.

They were side by side, in that moment. Together. Just like always.

-Awakening Chapter 1

Note: This was the first image drawn for Awakening in October 2019

Note: This was the first image drawn for Awakening in October 2019...it was just meant to accompany a short drabble that I wrote on a whim. When it turned into a full fledged story, Arishatisic redrew it to the image that was included in chapter one and that you can see below.

 When it turned into a full fledged story, Arishatisic redrew it to the image that was included in chapter one and that you can see below